2 BR next to Old City with Patio by FeelHome
Jerusalem - Apartment
This freshly renovated apartment on the verge the David Citadel, right next to the old city and to the Mamilla shopping center is a perfect place for a family holiday in Jerusalem. It has 2 bedrooms, a comfortable living room and a large terrace and comes with all the necessary amenities to make your stay enjoyable and flawless.
The living space is bright and comfortable divided between a living room furnished with a large couch and equipped with a flat screen TV, and a dining area with a table which can accomodate up to 4 people. The large glass windows open on the terrace and can extend the space even more. The terrace also has a dining table for 4 people. The kitchen is semi open, at the other end of the living space. It is fully equipped.
Bedroom 1: Kind size bed, flat screen TV and chest of drawers for your convenience.
Bedroom 2: 1 single bed and 1 extra pull out single bed, full height single closet.
Full bathroom with walk in shower.
- Central AC/heat.
- Bed linens and towels provided for each guest.
- Washing machine and drying rack in the apartment.
- Iron and board.
- Hi speed Wifi.
- Toiletries starter kit: shampoo, shower gel, hand soap and toilet paper.
- Cooking starter kit: Oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Coffee, tea and sugar. Dish soap.
EXTRA SERVICES UPON REQUEST
- Parking garage in the building: included in the booking. Please notify us in advance.
- Baby bathtub: 50 ₪ per stay.
- Pack 'n play: 100 ₪ per stay.
- Wooden crib: 250 ₪ per stay.
- Baby high chair: 50 ₪ per stay.
GUEST ACCESS & INTERACTION
The entire apartment is at your disposal for a pleasant stay.
Our team members do their best to be available for our guests, either in person, by email, phone or messages.
We will be happy to answer all your questions and provide recommendations for your stay. Our team members speak English, French, Hebrew, Russian and a bit of German and Danish.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
The final details will be sent to you prior to your arrival after you have completed your check in online.
PASSPORT AND VAT
- The main guest must present a copy of their passport at the time of the booking and prior entering the apartment.
- Israeli citizens are obliged, by law, to pay an extra 17% VAT of the total booking price.
- The main guest must submit a copy of a valid tourist visa, (the border pass, a blue slip that they will receive at the immigration authority upon arrival in Israel) in order to be exempted from paying VAT. This exemption applies only to people entering Israel on a B/2, B/3, B/4 visa or entering according to a special entry permit, such as diplomats.
- Tourists who fail to present a valid tourist visa will be charged an extra 17% VAT.
- VAT collection, when applicable, must take place before entering the property.
- The management reserve the right to deny entry to the property to a guest unable to present a valid border pass or unwilling to pay 17% VAT while mandatory. In such a case the standard cancelation policy will apply and the price of the booking will be due in full.
The apartment is a few steps from the old city and all its hidden treasures for you to discover.
Besides the Mamilla shopping center is also a minute away for a more modern experience.
Ben Yehuda street and Mahane Yehuda market are about 15 minutes walk.
There is a lot to be done on foot given the central location of the apartment.
If you plan on using buses or trains, you'll need to purchase a RavKav card (available at the airport or in the train stations) and load some money on it using the RavKav app on your phone.
Lastely we recommend using the app Gett to order taxis when needed.
Open plan kitchen
Distribution of bedrooms
Mandatory or included services
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
From the booking date until 31 days before check-in, cancellation would have a penalty of 20% of the total price of the rent.
In case of cancellation the following charges will apply
- Refund of security deposit to the credit card 24/48h after your departure
|December - 2023|
|January - 2024|
|February - 2024|
|March - 2024|
|April - 2024|
|May - 2024|
|DatesPrice(night) VAT included|
Discount of 20% for bookings of more than 29 nights
From 03/05/2023 to 14/12/2024
Discount of 10% for bookings of more than 6 nights
From 03/05/2023 to 14/12/2024
*UPDATE: SHELTER IN THE APARTMENT* Welcome to our quiet and cozy apartment in the heart of Jerusalem! This beautiful home is the perfect place to relax and enjoy a vacation with family or friends, and contains all necessities and luxuries to make your stay perfect. Just minutes away from Jerusalem's...
*UPDATE: SHELTER IN THE APARTMENT* If you want to experience Jerusalem like a local, then this is the place for you. Steps away from Machane Yehuda Market and 15 minutes from the Old City, . The apartment was recently renovated, with brand new appliances, flooring and furniture. The large and beautiful...
*UPDATE: PUBLIC SHELTER IN THE RESIDENCE* Located in the same complex as the David Citadel Hotel, this magnificent apartment is in the heart of Jerusalem, across the famous shopping area of Mamilla and only a few minutes walk from the Old City. THE SPACE The large living area is divided between an open...
*UPDATE: PUBLIC SHELTER IN THE RESIDENCE* Welcome to our Secret Garden Apartment in the heart of the David's Village, only a few steps from Mamilla Mall and Jaffa Gate, entrance to the Old City. It is spacious and decorated with taste, with a patio and a Jacuzzi, ideal for a family vacation. *The jacuzzi...