Holiday Luxury Home by FeelHome
Jerusalem - Apartment
The whole apartment is 122 m2 and has a 15m2 balcony.
The large living space is divided between a living room, a kitchen and a dining area.
Fully furnished living room equiped with a flat screen TV.
Fully equiped open plan kitchen with a bar and 4 high chairs.
Large dining table which can accomodate up to 8 people.
Access to the balcony.
Bedroom 1: King size bed (kosher), flat screen TV, en suite full bathroom with walk in shower, dressing.
Bedroom 2: Queen size bed (kosher), flat screen TV en suite full bathroom with tub.
Bedroom 3: 1 Single bed and 1 extra pull out single bed.
Extra full bathroom with walk in shower.
- Central AC/heat;
- Bed linens and towels provided for each guest.
- Washing machine and dryer in the apartment.
- Iron and board.
- Hi speed Wifi.
- Toiletries starter kit: shampoo, shower gel, hand soap and toilet paper.
- Cooking starter kit: Oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Coffee, tea and sugar. Dish soap.
- Shabat elevator in the building.
EXTRA SERVICES UPON REQUEST
- 2 Private parking spots: included in the booking, please notify us in advance.
- Tailor made sukkha (3X3m), special for Sukkhot Holiday. Please notify us in advance: 500 ₪ per stay
- Baby bathtub: 50 ₪ per stay.
- Pack 'n play: 100 ₪ per stay.
- Wooden crib: 250 ₪ per stay.
- Baby high chair: 50 ₪ per stay.
GUEST ACCESS & INTERACTION
The entire apartment is at your disposal for a pleasant stay.
Our team is always available for our guests, either in person, by email, phone or messages.
We will be happy to answer all your questions and provide recommendations for your stay. Our team members speak English, French, Hebrew, Russian and a bit of German and Danish.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
The final details will be sent to you prior to your arrival after you have completed your check in online.
- The main Guest must present a passport prior check in.
- All the guests must submit the border control pass received upon arrival in Israel (blue paper).
- Israeli passport holders/Israeli citizen must submit a copy of their passport and are required to pay an additional 17% VAT upon arrival*.
* המחיר המוצג לא כולל מע"מ - בעלי אזרחות ישראלית יתבקשו להוסיף 17%
The neighborhood is located in the new city, in the government offices district - near the Knesset, the National Library and the Supreme Court. The Sacher park is a few minutes away for some quiet and green atmosphere. Machane Yehuda market is within walking distance (about 900m away).
The light rail stops about 800m from the apartment. It will take next to the main city attractions: Old City, Jaffa street, Yad Vashem, Mount Herzl. You may also rent a car and benefit from our private parking space - however please note that driving in Jerusalem can be challenging and parking is expensive.
Open plan kitchen
Distribution of bedrooms
Mandatory or included services
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
From the booking date until 31 days before check-in, cancellation would have a penalty of 20% of the total price of the rent.
In case of cancellation the following charges will apply
- Refund of security deposit to the credit card 24/48h after your departure
|October - 2023|
|November - 2023|
|December - 2023|
|January - 2024|
|February - 2024|
|March - 2024|
|DatesPrice(night) VAT included|
Discount of 20% for bookings of more than 29 nights
From 03/05/2023 to 14/12/2024
Discount of 10% for bookings of more than 6 nights
From 03/05/2023 to 14/12/2024