David's Village with Pool & Patio for Families by FeelHome
Jerusalem - Apartment
Welcome to our family apartment, perfectly located in David’s Village next to Jerusalem’s Old City and ready to accommodate up to 10 people. This 140 m2 property is fully furnished and equipped for a Family willing to enjoy Jerusalem and also relax at home with a 80m2 patio and a private heated pool.
The apartment is built around a large living space which opens on the patio.
Living room furnished with two large leather couches and equipped with a TV.
Dining area with with a table for 6/8 people.
Fully equipped kitchen with another dining area suitable for 8 people. Our guests can easily combine the two dining areas to host comfortably a large diner.
Access to the patio with another dining area suitable for 6 people and the pool.
Second living room with a double sofa bed.
Bedroom 1: Master bedroom with queen size bed, full height closet, en suite full bathroom with tub.
Bedroom 2: Double bed, full height closet, flat screen TV.
Bedroom 3: Master bedroom with bunk bed and 1 pull out single bed, desk and chair, en suite full bathroom with tub
Extra full bathrooms with tub.
Extra guest toilets.
- Private fenced heated pool in the patio.*
- Central AC/heat.
- Bed linens and towels provided for each guest.
- Washing machine and dryer in the apartment.
- Iron and board.
- Hi speed Wifi.
- Toiletries starter kit: shampoo, shower gel, hand soap and toilet paper.
- Cooking starter kit: Oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Coffee, tea and sugar. Dish soap.
*IMPORTANT NOTES AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE POOL:
Guests are required to sign a disclaimer.
The fence of the pool is locked with a key.
Take the robot out when using the pool. Put the robot back in everytime you are done using the pool.
Maintenance of the pool is carried out once a week by an external company.
EXTRA SERVICES UPON REQUEST
- Private parking up to 4 spots: included in the booking. Please notify us in advance.
- Baby bathtub: 50 ₪ per stay.
- Pack 'n play: 100 ₪ per stay.
- Wooden crib: 250 ₪ per stay.
- Baby high chair: 50 ₪ per stay.
GUEST ACCESS & INTERACTION
The entire apartment is at your disposal for a pleasant stay.
Our team members do their best to be available for our guests, either in person, by email, phone or messages.
We will be happy to answer all your questions and provide recommendations for your stay. Our team members speak English, French, Hebrew, Russian and a bit of German and Danish.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
The final details will be sent to you prior to your arrival after you have completed your check in online.
PASSPORT AND VAT
- The main guest must present a copy of their passport at the time of the booking and prior entering the apartment.
- Israeli citizens are obliged, by law, to pay an extra 17% VAT of the total booking price.
- The main guest must submit a copy of a valid tourist visa, (the border pass, a blue slip that they will receive at the immigration authority upon arrival in Israel) in order to be exempted from paying VAT. This exemption applies only to people entering Israel on a B/2, B/3, B/4 visa or entering according to a special entry permit, such as diplomats.
- Tourists who fail to present a valid tourist visa will be charged an extra 17% VAT.
- VAT collection, when applicable, must take place before entering the property.
- The management reserve the right to deny entry to the property to a guest unable to present a valid border pass or unwilling to pay 17% VAT while mandatory. In such a case the standard cancelation policy will apply and the price of the booking will be due in full.
David's village is a private residence located a few steps away from the Mamilla mall and Jaffa Gate to the Old City. The residence itself is very quiet as all the cars are underground. The city center is about 1km away (Zion Square).
The entrance to the Old City is a few minutes away from the residence. The city center is within walking distance, however it is also possible to use the tramway (the nearest station is 800m away at the City Hall) which will take you to the main attractions such as Mahane Yehuda market.
If you plan on using the tram, you'll need to purchase a RavKav card (available at the airport or in the train stations) and load some money on it using the RavKav app on your phone. You can also use it in the bus and the train to Tel Aviv or other destinations.
Renting a car is a good options since you have a secure parking space in the residence. Please note that parking in Jerusalem can be tricky and expensive.
Lastly we recommend using the app Gett to order taxis when needed.
Distribution of bedrooms
Mandatory or included services
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
From the booking date until 31 days before check-in, cancellation would have a penalty of 20% of the total price of the rent.
In case of cancellation the following charges will apply
- Refund of security deposit to the credit card 24/48h after your departure
|December - 2023|
|January - 2024|
|February - 2024|
|March - 2024|
|April - 2024|
|May - 2024|
|DatesPrice(night) VAT included|
Discount of 20% for bookings of more than 29 nights
From 03/05/2023 to 14/12/2024
Discount of 10% for bookings of more than 6 nights
From 03/05/2023 to 14/12/2024
*UPDATE: PUBLIC SHELTER IN THE RESIDENCE* This exclusive Garden Duplex apartment is located less than a 10-minute walk from the Western Wall at the edge of David's Village This is a perfect place to spend time in Jerusalem with a fantastic quiet private terrace garden for a family or a large group. The...