Nice 2BR with a balcony, 2 mins from Beach!
Tel Aviv - Jaffa - Apartment
Located on a beautiful green avenue in North/Central Tel Aviv, Quiet by night and buzzing during the day! Located next to happening bars, shops and the best falafel stand in town! This apartment offers two bedrooms and two bathrooms, a luxurious salon and a spacious balcony with a beautiful view! The apartment is waiting for you! Perfect for a relaxing and exciting get away!
The whole apartment is at your disposal for a pleasant stay. Guests will have access to a fully equipped kitchen, free Wi-Fi connection and a great Mediterranean breeze.
It is very nicely decorated and most importantly - backed up by professional hosts with well over 250+ reviews. Your happiness and satisfaction is guaranteed.
All kitchen appliances are included with extras such as coffee, tea, oil, spices, cleaning products etc. as well as the washing machine and a/c unit. The apartment comes with fresh towels and bed sheets.
The FeelHome team is always available for our guests, either in person, by email, phone or messages.
We personally greet all our guests and provide them with all the information they require.
We would be happy to answer all your questions and provide recommendations for your stay. Members of the FeelHome team speak English, French, Hebrew, Russian and a bit of German and Danish. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
All details will be sent to you around one week before your arrival.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
On request we can provide:
- "Pack-n-Play" Baby Crib (80 shekels/stay)
- Wooden Baby Crib (200 shekels/stay)
- Baby Bathtub (40 shekels/stay)
- High Chair (40 shekels/stay)
- Beach Games Kit (beach racket, jump, shovel… 50 shekels/stay)
- Nespresso caps (35 shekels for a box of 10 caps)
Quiet family neighbourhood, which has the advantage of being close to the Hayarkon Park, the shops of the Namal (Port of Tel Aviv), Hilton Beach and lively bars on Dizengoff.
This area is lively, rich with restaurants, cafes or stores, chic designer boutiques North Dizengoff.
If you are coming from the airport you can either take the train that runs regularly and is only a 15 min ride to the TLV train station. From there you can either take a cab, or a take sherut (shuttle van) number 4 or 5. If you wish to come by taxi it should cost you between 100-180 NIS depending on the time of day.
In addition you can rent bicycles if you wish or if you want to take public transportation countless busses and the 24/7 shuttle van run on your street. Both can also take you to the central bus station or train station that are only 15 min away.
Open plan kitchen
Mandatory or included services
Check-in schedule/Check-out schedule
- No pets allowed
From the booking date until 31 days before the check-in, cancelling the booking would have a penalty of 50% of the prepayment
In case of cancellation the following charges will apply:
- Check-in schedule: from 15:00 to 0:00 every day
- Check-out schedule: 11:00
- Refund of security deposit to the credit card 24/48h after your departure
|November - 2021|
|December - 2021|
|January - 2022|
|February - 2022|
|March - 2022|
|April - 2022|
Discount of 20% for bookings of more than 30 nights
From 16/03/2021 to 28/02/2023
Discount of 10% for bookings of more than 7 nights
From 16/03/2021 to 28/02/2023
Beautiful 1BR apartment with sunny balcony perfectly located on Sirkin Street only 100 meters from the beach. Plus a PRIVATE PARKING spot!! The ultimate luxury in Tel Aviv. The well-designed apart is in a new building. There is also a double sofa bed for additional guests, a fully-stocked kitchen, and big...
Welcome to our bright & modern 2 bedroom apartment, 100 m from Gordon Beach, with a 10 sqm terrace! Located on Gordon Street in between Ben Yehuda and Dizengoff, this apartment is the perfect place for families or corporate travelers looking for an authentic Tel Aviv experience. You will be able to access...
Welcome to FeelHome's newly listed bright apartment, in the center of it all! Just steps from Dizengoff Square, you will fall in love with this place - it’s brand new, extremely clean and in the center of everything! As a newly listed apartment, we have only a few reviews! Check out our host profile to...
Bright and spacious one bedroom apartment in a new building on the iconic and Sheinkin Street, a quiet but central street. Very close to walking distance to Rothschild Boulevard, HaCarmel Market, Nahalat Binyamin, and minutes from the beach. Surrounded by the best bars, restaurants and shops in town. The...
Map and distances
- 60 m shops - AM:PM (open 24/7)
- 110 m shops - Super Yuda
- 450 m sand beach - Metsitsim
- 500 m sand beach - Nordau Segregated Beach
- 600 m shops - SuperCofix (less expensive Kosher supermarket)
- 1.6 km sand beach - Gordon Beach
- 1.9 km river - Yarkon River
- 2.6 km train station - Arlozorov Central Bus Station
- 3.8 km train station - Tel Aviv Hashalom
- 4.5 km Amusement park / theme park - Luna Park
- 5.3 km Water park - Memadyon
- 11.8 km Water park - Yamit 2000
- 12.8 km nature reserve - Apollonia National Park, Hertsliya
- 15.6 km Water park - Shefayim Water Park, Shefayim
- 20 km golf course - Ga'ash Golf Club, Ga'ash
- 21 km airport - Ben Gurion Airport
- 55.8 km golf course - Golf Caesarea
- 284 km Ski Resort - Mount Hermon