Casa Il Riccio - House with garden and breathtaking view
Praiano - House
The accommodation is organized on three levels:
Garden area - the garden is accessed by crossing the public staircase:
- 70 m2 garden - sea view - furnished with large Jacuzzi and solarium area, table for outdoor dining and BBQ area; N.B. the pool needs about 24 hours to warm up.
- Bathroom serving the pool area, with shower;
Upper floor with a dedicated entrance
- Access to a large suite.
- Open kitchen (fully equipped) with access to the balcony overlooking the sea;
- Large bathroom with tub, in front of the living area;
Downstairs with a dedicated entrance
- Covered outdoor terrace, sea view, accessible from the bedrooms;
- Internal double bedroom with en-suite bathroom;
- Internal bedroom with external bathroom.
Casa Il Riccio is located on the east side of Praiano and is very central: a few steps from bars, restaurants, grocery store, beach and bus stop. To reach the house it is necessary to take a path of about 150 meters and about 10 steps. It is possible to book the luggage service, for a fee. Paid private parking is available at about 300 meters, upon request.
Within walking distance are:
• 3 restaurants/bars (Moressa, Kasai, M'ama)
• Grocery store (All for All)
• Local bus stop - about 50 meters
• SITA bus stop - about 150 meters
• Main beach of Praiano, La Praia (15 minutes on foot)
Independent kitchen (induction)
GeneralTouristic Registration Number: 15065102EXT0300
Distribution of bedrooms
Mandatory or included services
From 24/4 To 20/10
Security Deposit (refundable)
Add dates to see cancellation policy
The customer will ALWAYS lose a total amount of pre-payments
- The agency asks you to contact them a week before arrival to inform them of your plane/ship Nº and the arrival time to arrange key collection.
- During the low-season check in and check-out hours are flexible. Contact the agency to discuss possibilities .
- Tourist tax not included.
- VAT included in the accommodation price
- Pets not allowed.
|October - 2023|
|November - 2023|
|December - 2023|
|January - 2024|
|February - 2024|
|March - 2024|
|DatesPrice(night) VAT included|
Villa San Giovanni is an elegant two-story villa, surrounded by a beautiful terraced garden, equipped with an outdoor table to eat "al fresco" and deck chairs for relaxation, overlooking the sea and the village below. The villa is organized on 2 floors: GROUND FLOOR • Entrance through a very large...
La Maison del Pescatore is a typically Mediterranean house, with majolica floors, charming furnishings and windows overlooking the sea. It has three large bedrooms, ideal for accommodating a family or a group of friends, and a large terrace overlooking the sea, equipped with an outdoor kitchen and outdoor...
Casa Elena is an apartment carefully restored and furnished with fine furniture, part of an ancient villa of the seventeenth century with the arches and columns. The spacious terraces overlooking the sea are the pride of the villa: one of these has a sea-view Jacuzzi. The location is strategic: the bus stop...
Casale Fralisa is an ancient villa very bright and refined. It enjoys an important position thanks to its elegant architecture, the furniture and its splendid sea view. The large terrace overlooking the sea and the private garden with a sea view jacuzzi, perfectly complement the beauty of this ancient...
Map and distances
Bus station - Bus Locale
Town centre - Centro di Praiano
Shops - Marino Tutto per Tutti
Shops - Centro Market Sorrentino
Restaurant - La Posteria
Restaurant - La Moressa Bistrot
Restaurant - Kasai
Bus station - Sita
Rock beach - La Praia
Town centre - Positano
Town centre - Amalfi
Town centre - Ravello
Town centre - Sorrento
Train station - Stazione di Salerno
Town centre - Napoli
Airport - Aeroporto Internazionale di Napoli
Train station - Stazione di Napoli