Domus Ursula - Magnificent Villa with Breathtaking View
Praiano - House
The villa is organized on one level:
• Large panoramic living room with sea view, with SMART TV, sofa and armchair for six;
• Fully equipped kitchenette - no dishwasher;
• Dining room with table for 6 people, with large windows and views of Positano and Capri
• 2 large double bedrooms with a view (bed size 160x190) with ensuite bathroom - one with shower and the other with a bathtub overlooking the sea, equipped with SMART TV;
• 1 mezzanine double bedroom (bed size 160x190), overlooking the living room;
• Terrace overlooking the sea, equipped with a table for dining outside;
• Large garden, sea view - accessible via about 10 steps - equipped with hammock and outdoor seating (the garden forniture could not be available during the low season)
Domus Ursula is located on the west side of Praiano, in a very quiet and peaceful area, from which you can enjoy breathtaking sunsets. The villa can be reached through two ways: the easiest way is through the Church of San Gennaro with a path of about 300 meters and about 50 steps; alternatively you can go down about 130 steps from the main street. Private parking is available on request for a fee and is located approximately 300 meters from the property. We recommend to reach us without a car.
A few steps away, there are:
• Local bus stop and SITA • 1 grocery store (Alimentari Rispoli)
• Panoramic bar
• Several restaurants - among the best in Praiano
• One Fire Beach Club - approx. 5 min walk via approx. 200 steps
Independent kitchen (gas)
Distribution of bedrooms
Mandatory or included services
Security Deposit (refundable)
Add dates to see cancellation policy
The customer will ALWAYS lose a total amount of pre-payments
- During the low-season check in and check-out hours are flexible. Contact the agency to discuss possibilities .
- Tourist tax not included.
- Parking space not included.
- Late arrivals: Make arrangements for late arrival with the destination agency. The total amount of the booking must be paid locally upon arrival.
|December - 2023|
|January - 2024|
|February - 2024|
|March - 2024|
|April - 2024|
|May - 2024|
|DatesPrice(night) VAT included|
Casale Fralisa is an ancient villa very bright and refined. It enjoys an important position thanks to its elegant architecture, the furniture and its splendid sea view. The large terrace overlooking the sea and the private garden with a sea view jacuzzi, perfectly complement the beauty of this ancient...
La Maison del Pescatore is a typically Mediterranean house, with majolica floors, charming furnishings and windows overlooking the sea. It has three large bedrooms, ideal for accommodating a family or a group of friends, and a large terrace overlooking the sea, equipped with an outdoor kitchen and outdoor...
Casa Elena is an apartment carefully restored and furnished with fine furniture, part of an ancient villa of the seventeenth century with the arches and columns. The spacious terraces overlooking the sea are the pride of the villa: one of these has a sea-view Jacuzzi. The location is strategic: the bus stop...
Casa Il Riccio is a typical Mediterranean villa recently and finely restored, characterized by barrel vaults and an exceptional sea view. It boasts a large garden, in the shade of a colorful and fragrant lemon pergola, fully equipped with an outdoor table and BBQ, as well as a large solarium area with a...
Map and distances
Bus station - Sita Bus
Bus station - Local Bus
Restaurant - Saghir
Restaurant - La Strada
Shops - Alimentari Rispoli
Rock beach - One Fire Beach Club
Restaurant - Che Bontà
Town centre - Positano
Town centre - Amalfi
Town centre - Ravello
Train station - Salerno
Airport - Napoli