Modern and Central Studio, 5 minutes to Beach!
Tel Aviv - Jaffa - Studio
The studio has been newly furnished and all the elements in the apartment are new. The studio features two double beds, one of them above the other in a loft space.
The kitchenette is fully equipped with all modern facilities. Including a microwave, toaster, tea kettle and 2 little stove tops.
There is one bathroom with a toilet and shower.
There is a washing machine in the furnished outdoor space shared with only one other unit--another similar studio that we also rent for holiday stays. If staying with other people, consider also renting the other Haari studio to have private access to the entire space! With only these two units in the building, it can really feel like a private home. Great for business, families, friends, and travelers that want to stay together without "staying together."
*Wifi and A/C included*
The whole studio is at your disposal for a pleasant stay. Guests will have access to a fully equipped kitchen, free Wi-Fi connection and a great Mediterranean breeze.
All kitchen appliances are included with extras such as coffee, tea, oil, spices, cleaning products etc. The apartment comes with fresh towels and bed sheets.
The FeelHome team is always available for our guests, either in person, by email, phone or messages. We personally greet all our guests and provide them with all the information they require.
We would be happy to answer all your questions and provide recommendations for your stay. Members of the FeelHome team speak English, French, Hebrew, Russian and a bit of German and Danish. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
All details will be sent to you around one week before your arrival.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
On request we can provide:
- "Pack-n-Play"" Baby Crib (80 shekels/stay)
- Wooden Baby Crib (200 shekels/stay)
- Baby Bathtub (40 shekels/stay)
- High Chair (40 shekels/stay)
- Beach Games Kit (beach racket, jump, shovel… 50 shekels/stay)
The apartment is in the district called Kerem HaTeimanim, which translates in English to the Yemenite District/Vineyard of the Yemenites. This is one of the districts in Tel Aviv that have stayed very original. Most of the small houses in the neighborhood were built at the beginning of the 19th century and are still there. The narrow streets, the trees and flowers growing at every corner and the unique small original restaurant makes it a unique experience. Only a few minutes walk from the beach and the market you are also in the heart of Tel Aviv without the noise and the car traffic. This is mainly a pedestrian neighborhood.
Everything you will need is in five to ten minute walking distance:
- The Ocean, 24/7 supermarkets, bike rentals, plenty of cafes and restaurants, public transportation, taxis and a few playgrounds for children near by.
- Shuk HaCarmel--an outdoor market with fresh fruits, vegetables, fish, cheese, bread and health food stores. An especially loud and crowded atmosphere you just must experience.
- Neve Tzedek, Tel-Aviv's first neighborhood with amazing architecture from the late 19th century and beautiful posh shops and restaurants with a special and quiet atmosphere.
- Nachlat Binyamin street, which houses an artist street fair every Tuesday and Friday.
There is a tahana merkazit (central bus station) 80m from the house. This is the old main station of Tel Aviv at the shuk hacarmel. Therefore many bus are stopping there until today. Close to the beach the shook and the hotels (Dan Panorama, Royal Beach, etc).
If you come from the airport you can take of course a taxi for a price between 100-150 shekels depending on the time of the day. But you can also take the train to Tel Aviv main station and then either a taxi or the bus number 6.
Open plan kitchen
Distribution of bedrooms
Mandatory or included services
Check-in schedule/Check-out schedule
From the booking date until 31 days before the check-in, cancelling the booking would have a penalty of 50% of the prepayment
In case of cancellation the following charges will apply:
- Check-in schedule: from 15:00 to 0:00 every day
- Check-out schedule: 11:00
- Refund of security deposit to the credit card 24/48h after your departure
|November - 2021|
|December - 2021|
|January - 2022|
|February - 2022|
|March - 2022|
|April - 2022|
Discount of 20% for bookings of more than 30 nights
From 16/03/2021 to 28/02/2023
Discount of 10% for bookings of more than 7 nights
From 16/03/2021 to 28/02/2023