Quiet Studio near Beach & Market by FeelHome
Tel Aviv - Jaffa - Studio
The studio is renovated, it features a king size bed and a fully equipped kitchenette, including a microwave, toaster, tea kettle and a little stove top.
There is one private full bathroom.
A seating area right outside the apartment is yours to enjoy.
- AC/heat unit.
- Bed linens and towels provided for each guest.
- Iron and board.
- Toiletries starter kit: shampoo, shower gel, hand soap and toilet paper.
- Cooking starter kit: Oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Coffee, tea and sugar. Dish soap.
EXTRA SERVICES UPON REQUEST
- Baby bathtub: 50 ₪ per stay.
- Pack 'n play: 100 ₪ per stay.
- Wooden crib: 250 ₪ per stay.
- Baby high chair: 50 ₪ per stay.
- Extra cleaning during stay: 70₪ per hour.
GUEST ACCESS & INTERACTION
The entire apartment is at your disposal for a pleasant stay.
Our team is always available for our guests, either in person, by email, phone or messages.
We personally greet our guests on request. Should you require such a personal check in please let us know in advance.
We will be happy to answer all your questions and provide recommendations for your stay. Our team members speak English, French, Hebrew, Russian and a bit of German and Danish.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
**The main Guest must present a passport prior check in**
*For Israeli passport holders/Israeli citizen, guest/s must submit a copy of their passport and all guests must submit a border control pass after the reservation has been accepted. Please be informed that israeli citizens will also be requested to pay an additional 17% for the VAT.
** המחיר המוצג לא כולל מע"מ - בעלי אזרחות ישראלית יתבקשו להוסיף 17%
The apartment is in the district called Kerem HaTeimanim, which translates in English to the Yemenite District/Vineyard of the Yemenites. This is one of the districts in Tel Aviv that have stayed very original. Most of the small houses in the neighborhood were built at the beginning of the 19th century and are still there. The narrow streets, the trees and flowers growing at every corner and the unique small original restaurant makes it a unique experience. Only a few minutes walk from the beach and the market you are also in the heart of Tel Aviv without the noise and the car traffic. This is mainly a pedestrian neighborhood.
Everything you will need is in five to ten minute walking distance:
- The Ocean, 24/7 supermarkets, bike rentals, plenty of cafes and restaurants, public transportation, taxis and a few playgrounds for children near by.
- Shuk HaCarmel--an outdoor market with fresh fruits, vegetables, fish, cheese, bread and health food stores. An especially loud and crowded atmosphere you just must experience.
- Neve Tzedek, Tel-Aviv's first neighborhood with amazing architecture from the late 19th century and beautiful posh shops and restaurants with a special and quiet atmosphere.
- Nachlat Binyamin street, which houses an artist street fair every Tuesday and Friday.
There is a tahana merkazit (central bus station) 80m from the house. This is the old main station of Tel Aviv at the shuk hacarmel. Therefore many bus are stopping there until today. Close to the beach the shook and the hotels (Dan Panorama, Royal Beach, etc).
If you come from the airport you can take of course a taxi for a price between 100-150 shekels depending on the time of the day. But you can also take the train to Tel Aviv main station and then either a taxi or the bus number 6.
Distribution of bedrooms
Mandatory or included services
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
From the booking date until 31 days before check-in, cancellation would have a penalty of 20% of the total price of the rent.
In case of cancellation the following charges will apply
- Refund of security deposit to the credit card 24/48h after your departure
|October - 2023|
|November - 2023|
|December - 2023|
|January - 2024|
|February - 2024|
|March - 2024|
|DatesPrice(night) VAT included|
Discount of 20% for bookings of more than 29 nights
From 03/05/2023 to 14/12/2024
Discount of 10% for bookings of more than 6 nights
From 03/05/2023 to 14/12/2024
Modern studio apartment in the heart of Tel Aviv on the beautiful Haari street in the famous Kerem Hateimanim neighborhood, a pastoral and quiet area near all the action. The studio is a 5 minute walk to the beach and 2 min from the HaCarmel Market. As well 1 km away from Rothschild boulevard and Dizengoff...