Villa Alba di Amalfi - With infinity pool and sea
Amalfi - Villa
The villa is organized on 2 floors plus a beautiful attic:
• A beautiful and well maintained panoramic garden, equipped with garden furniture and shady trees, fully equipped
• A bright living room with wicker chairs and table
• 1 bedroom, with double sofa bed
• A wide dining room;
• A bathroom dominated by shades of white and blue, with large shower
• Two spacious rooms:
• Romantic Room: It is the most romantic room of the villa. Built around a stone pit, you will be amazed by the play of light designed to create a unique atmosphere. A door opens to another dimension: charm and exclusivity. The room gives you the opportunity to use the large garden with sea view for your relaxation. A place rich in beauty, kindness and attention.
• Angel Room: Elegant and refined, this room features a splendid accurate XVIII century style furniture and precious materials of finishes give light creating a relaxing atmosphere. The view on the garden of the villa as well as on the Amalfi bay;
• A panoramic pool, located in one of the highest point of the Amalfi coast. It has hydro massage, neck massage and swimming against the current. It offers a stunning view of the coast below, listening to our music. The pool can be heated;
• A wide dining room with style furniture, sofa and armchairs, a wrought iron table and a fire place;
• An equipped kitchen;
• A bathroom with majolica tiles in Vietri style;
• One suite and Double King Suites with study area:
• Sunrise Suite with ensuite bathroom with Jacuzzi: this luxury suite features a large private terrace of about 40 sq. meters overlooking the beautiful Amalfi bay. The Sunrise Suite is a very exclusive room with sea view sitting area separated from the bedroom for more privacy and comfort, stone hallway and bathroom with Jacuzzi. The furniture are unique works of the Neapolitan tradition; the old terracotta floor and the green sea majolica in Vietri style make this suite the most prestigious of the villa. On request, possibility of two additional beds.
• Double King Suite with a shared bathroom with shower: This suite consists in two bedrooms overlooking the Amalfi coast sea. Realized with ancient and prestigious furnishings, vaulted ceilings and terracotta floors, the suite offers its guests an elegant study area in Neapolitan style overlooking the pool area, as well as a sea view bathroom in Vietri style with shower.
• A dining room with sofa and kitchenette;
• A bathroom with majolica tiles in Vietri style;
• The Tower Suite, originally a watch tower. The suite is located on the top of the villa and features a private solarium terrace of about100 sq. meters with a stunning 360° view of the Amalfi coast. The room looks like a charming attic, with an elegant sitting area and a Vesuvius marble bathroom. It has antique terracotta floors, natural silks of Maratea and design furniture as well as a beaming ceiling with precious chandeliers. On request, possibility of extra bed.
The villa is been just restored, with a elegant and luxury décor. It is equipped with every comfort. Every room overlooks one of the most stunning scenery in the world! 2 private free parking are available. It is located in Vettica di Amalfi, 3 km far from Amalfi center. You get there up a flight of about 100 steps. There is an elevator for your luggage!
NOTE: The swimming pool will be open from the 21st of April until the 23rd november
Within a walking distance, there are:
• Sita bus stop
• 2 Restaurants
• Duoglio beach (1 km)
Open plan kitchen
Distribution of bedrooms
Mandatory or included services
From 1/4 To 30/11
- RON14.83 per person/night (Children under 10 years RON0.00 per child/night)
Check-in schedule/Check-out schedule
Security Deposit (refundable)
- No pets allowed
100% of the first payment when booking this property is NON-REFUNDABLE
100% of the first payment when booking this property is NON-REFUNDABLE:
- Check-in schedule: from 16:00 to 20:00 every day
- Check-out schedule: Before 10:00
- The agency asks you to contact them a week before arrival to inform them of your plane/ship Nº and the arrival time to arrange key collection.
- We kindly ask you to phone us about your arrival time once you are at your destination.
- During the low-season check in and check-out hours are flexible. Contact the agency to discuss possibilities .
- Tourist tax not included.
- Parking space on request.
- Arrival out of office opening hours: Arrange collection of the keys with the agency. The total amount must be paid in advance.
- VAT included in the accommodation price
- Pets not allowed.
|September - 2022|
|October - 2022|
|November - 2022|
|December - 2022|
|January - 2023|
|February - 2023|
|DatesPrice(week) VAT included|
Villa Bijoux is a luxury villa on the sea, located few km from the Amalfi center. It is surrounded by green and enjoys an outstanding outdoor spaces: the terraces are fully furnished with marble tables, sun-chairs, all the comfort for eating al fresco and a large private swimming pool. The villa is laid...
Map and distances
Bus station - Sita Bus
Sand beach - Santa Croce
Sand beach - Spiaggia Saraceno
Town centre - Amalfi
Town centre - Praiano
Town centre - Ravello
Town centre - Positano
Town centre - Pompeii
Train station - Salerno
Train station - Napoli Centrale
Town centre - Napoli
Airport - Napoli
- 5/5Value for money
Slice of Heaven
Michelle (United States)
If you have ever dreamed of standing on your balcony over looking the beautiful waters of the Amalfi while staying at a historic villa....then book this villa. If your dreams are not that specific, still book it because after your stay, you will be dsee more
If you have ever dreamed of standing on your balcony over looking the beautiful waters of the Amalfi while staying at a historic villa....then book this villa. If your dreams are not that specific, still book it because after your stay, you will be dreaming to return.
Every small detail was addressed before our visit by the outstanding property manager, Alessio. He arranged transportation, grocery delivery, private yacht tour, dining reservations and a private chef. Worried about carrying your luggage up and down the 150 steps? Don't because Alessio takes care of all of that. Beautiful views like this in the Amalfi come with a price and, in this case, it is 150 steps. Totally worth the climb!
The Villa itself is out of a storybook. They have done an amazing job of keeping the remodel and decor true to the deep history of the villa. Our extended family of 12 rented the entire villa and it was perfect for a large group. The kids enjoyed playing in the pool, the adults drinking wine poolside (don't worry about running out of wine, they keep it stocked for you and charge upon departure).
If you are looking for a place in the Amalfi with beautiful views, exceptional lodging and impeccable service, look no further than Villa Alba d'Oro.
Thank you for your review 0 Has it been useful? 0
Hi Michelle thank you for being with us and for your kind feedback. We are so pleased that your entire family had a wonderful stay at Villa Alba and that you enjoyed the Villa and the Amalfi Coast. It will be a pleasure having you again here in a nesee more
thank you for being with us and for your kind feedback. We are so pleased that your entire family had a wonderful stay at Villa Alba and that you enjoyed the Villa and the Amalfi Coast. It will be a pleasure having you again here in a near future. See you soon again!
Annamaria Team SMAAC - SMart Accommodations Amalfi Coast Real Estate