Luxury Villa & Wild Beach by FeelHome
Beit Yanai - Villa
Indulge yourself and stay in our amazing villa in Bet Yanai. A luxurious and spacious home, carefully designed by the renown interior designer Natalie Mann, set right on the cliff. You’ll enjoy top of the line equipment, an extremely high level of comfort as well as a large outdoor area with a one of a kind view over the Mediterranean Sea. This unique property offers a peaceful and exclusive retreat in one of most preserved areas on the coastal line, while being a short ride away from urban areas.
Our villa has a very large and airy living open area. It is divided between a dining area, a living room and an open plan kitchen. The whole space opens toward the sea.
The kitchen has a double sink, high end appliances and a bar sitting area. It is fully equipped and comes with all the necessary utensils and condiments. It is completely suitable for guests who keep kosher.
The living room has one large sofa, two arm chairs, one lounge chair and a coffee table.
The dining table can comfortably accommodate up to 8 people.
Bedroom suite 1: Two queen size beds, two sitting areas, one large closet, en suite bathroom with double shower and toilets.
Bedroom suite 2: Two queen size beds, one sitting area, one large closet, en suite bathroom with shower and toilets.
Bedroom 3: one queen size bed, en suite bathroom shared with bedroom suite 2.
All our bedrooms have high quality mattresses, luxury linens and pillows and all the windows have black out curtains. Comfort and deep sleep are guaranteed!
Bedroom 4: Two double beds, full height closet
Bedroom 5: Two double beds, full height closet
Full bathroom with walk in shower
Private patio in front of the annex.
The annex is made with the same quality materials as the rest of the Villa, and the bedrooms offer the same comfort and luxury feel.
A large deck overlooking the Mediterranean Sea situated right above the Beit Yanai Cliff:
Two areas with sun lounge chairs
One outdoor sitting area with sofas
One outdoor dining area with a large dining table.
A large furnished patio all around the house suitable for breakfast or enjoying sunset.
- Central AC and floor heating.
- Bed linens and towels provided for each guest.
- Laundry room with washer and dryer.
- Iron and board.
- Hi speed Wifi.
- Toiletries starter kit: shampoo, shower gel, hand soap and toilet paper.
- Cooking starter kit: Oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Coffee, tea and sugar. Dish soap.
-Parking garage: please notify us in advance.
- Access to the Beit Yanai beach about 500m away.
EXTRA SERVICES UPON REQUEST
Your enjoyment and your satisfaction are our priorities. On request, we provide:
- Full concierge service before your arrival and during your stay, to help you make the most of your vacation.
- Daily or on demand housekeeping
- Daily or on demand chef for lunch and dinner. Kosher option available.
- Pre arrival grocery stocking. Kosher option available.
- Nanny and baby-sitter services
- Baby equipment: cot, crib, bathtub, high chair
GUEST ACCESS & INTERACTION
The entire villa and all the outdoor areas are for you to enjoy.
Our team members do their best to be available for our guests, either in person, by email, phone or messages.
We will be happy to answer all your questions and provide recommendations for your stay. Our team members speak English, French, Hebrew, Russian and a bit of German and Danish.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
The final details will be sent to you prior to your arrival after you have completed your check in online.
PASSPORT AND VAT
- The main guest must present a copy of their passport at the time of the booking and prior entering the apartment.
- Israeli citizens are obliged, by law, to pay an extra 17% VAT of the total booking price.
- The main guest must submit a copy of a valid tourist visa, (the border pass, a blue slip that they will receive at the immigration authority upon arrival in Israel) in order to be exempted from paying VAT. This exemption applies only to people entering Israel on a B/2, B/3, B/4 visa or entering according to a special entry permit, such as diplomats.
- Tourists who fail to present a valid tourist visa will be charged an extra 17% VAT.
- VAT collection, when applicable, must take place before entering the property.
- The management reserve the right to deny entry to the property to a guest unable to present a valid border pass or unwilling to pay 17% VAT while mandatory. In such a case the standard cancelation policy will apply and the price of the booking will be due in full.
Beit Yanai is a small village (moshav) located 10 minutes away from Netanya. It features one of the most beautiful beaches in the area: a large strip of sand with very little construction. Right next to Beit Yanai are Gedor Sea Reserve (which is a national park) and Berekhat Ya’ar Nature Reserve where you can enjoy nature and bird watching in season.
Beit Yanai is also a few minutes away from Kfar Vitkin where you can shop and sit at restaurants and cafes.
We highly recommend renting a car at the airport for you transfer to the villa and your daily trips.
Public transportation is available in Beit Yanai but not extremely reliable.
Open plan kitchen (induction)
Distribution of bedrooms
Mandatory or included services
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
From the booking date until 31 days before check-in, cancellation would have a penalty of 20% of the total price of the rent.
In case of cancellation the following charges will apply
- Refund of security deposit to the credit card 24/48h after your departure
|December - 2023|
|January - 2024|
|February - 2024|
|March - 2024|
|April - 2024|
|May - 2024|
|DatesPrice(night) VAT included|
Discount of 20% for bookings of more than 29 nights
From 03/05/2023 to 14/12/2024
Discount of 10% for bookings of more than 6 nights
From 03/05/2023 to 14/12/2024