Punta di Diamante - 200 Steps to Heaven
Praiano - Villa
The structure is organized on four levels:
- Large 200 m2 furnished garden with equipped outdoor kitchen, swimming pool and solarium.
- Outdoor terrace overlooking the sea, table for "al fresco" dining and outdoor sofa - accessible from the dining area;
- Sun terrace, with sea view, accessible from the master double bedroom.
- Large balcony with open view of Positano and Capri - accessible from the two bedrooms;
- Large dining area with open kitchen (fully equipped) with table for 6 people and access to the front terrace;
- Double bedroom, sea view, with access to the small balcony in front and to the sun terrace - with en-suite bathroom
- Double bedroom and single bed, with bathroom opposite
- Double bedroom, with access to the small balcony in front - with en-suite bathroom
Casa Punta di Diamante is located at the highest point of Praiano, west side, on one of the paths that lead to the Path of the Gods. To reach the house it is necessary to travel about 200 stopovers. It is not recommended for people with walking problems or for those who don't like stairs! Baggage service is offered upon arrival (one bag per person - service for all bags is possible for a fee). Baggage service can be booked, for a fee, upon departure. It is possible to park on the street, but it may not be easy to find parking in the summer. We recommend to reach us with a private driver.
The town center is not far away. A few minutes walk there are:
- Local bus stop
- Supermarket and butcher shop
- Restaurants and bars
- Start of the path of the Gods
CODICE CUSR: 15065102EXT0265
Open plan kitchen (induction)
GeneralTouristic Registration Number: 15065102EXT0265
Distribution of bedrooms
Mandatory or included services
Security Deposit (refundable)
- No pets allowed
Add dates to see cancellation policy
The customer will ALWAYS lose a total amount of pre-payments
- During the low-season check in and check-out hours are flexible. Contact the agency to discuss possibilities .
- Parking space not included.
- VAT included in the accommodation price
- Pets not allowed.
|October - 2023|
|November - 2023|
|December - 2023|
|January - 2024|
|February - 2024|
|March - 2024|
|DatesPrice(night) VAT included|
Villa Cimino is a recently renovated villa: it boasts terracotta floors and majolica bathrooms. It enjoys a privileged position, not far from the center of the country, albeit quiet and reserved. It consists of two independent units, each with a sea view, which can also be booked individually. Wifi is...
Villa Venusta is a charming luxury Villa for 8, all in white lime, wrought iron wood and stone, restored on ancient walls of fascinating Arab architecture nothing is left to chance. The 4 bedrooms are all finely furnished with period furniture and unfold in a succession of barrel vaults, cross vaults,...
Villa Ecuba is a blend of comfort, elegance, colors and views. The perfect solution for a large group, which intends to share moments of relaxation and well-being, without giving up the right privacy and the right spaces. It consists of two completely independent units (La Dimora di Euribia and Villa...
Villa Panorama is an ancient villa, carefully restored. It has a large furnished garden, a sea-view pool and a spacious solarium. It is equipped with every comfort: Sauna, A/C in every room, daily cleaning service included (midweek linen change) and daily breakfast (on request, not included in the price)....
Map and distances
Bus station - Local Bus
Bus station - Sita Bus
Shops - Da Maria
Restaurant - Kasai
Restaurant - La Moressa
Restaurant - Cialì
Restaurant - Pirata
Sand beach - La Praia
Rock beach - One fire beach club
Town centre - Positano
Town centre - Amalfi
Town centre - Ravello
Town centre - Sorrento
Airport - Napoli
Train station - Salerno