Punta di Diamante - 200 Steps to Heaven
Praiano - Villa
The structure is organized on three levels:
- Outdoor terrace overlooking the sea, furnished with a table for "al fresco" dining, and an outdoor sofa - accessible from the dining area;
- Solarium terrace, overlooking the sea, equipped with a heated whirlpool tub - open all year - accessible from the main double bedroom;
- Large balcony with open views of Positano and Capri - accessible from the two bedrooms;
- Large dining area with open kitchen (fully equipped) with table for 6 people and access to the front terrace;
- Double bedroom, sea view, with access to the front balcony and the sun terrace - with en-suite bathroom
- Double bedroom and single bed, with bathroom in front
Casa Punta di Diamante is located at the highest point of Praiano, west side, on one of the paths that lead to the Path of the Gods. To reach the house it is necessary to walk up around 200 steps. It is not recommended for people with walking problems or for those who do not like stairs! The luggage service is offered on arrival (one bag per person - it is possible to have the service for all luggage for a fee). It is possible to book the luggage service, for a fee, on departure. It is possible to park on the street, but it may not be easy to find parking in the summer. We recommend that you reach us with a private driver.
The town center is not far away. A few minutes on foot there are:
- Local bus stop
- Supermarket and butcher
- Restaurants and bars
- Beginning of the path of the Gods
Open plan kitchen
GeneralTouristic Registration Number: 15065102EXT0265
Distribution of bedrooms
Mandatory or included services
Security Deposit (refundable)
- No pets allowed
100% of the first payment when booking this property is NON-REFUNDABLE
100% of the first payment when booking this property is NON-REFUNDABLE:
- During the low-season check in and check-out hours are flexible. Contact the agency to discuss possibilities .
- Parking space not included.
- VAT included in the accommodation price
- Pets not allowed.
|December - 2022|
|January - 2023|
|February - 2023|
|March - 2023|
|April - 2023|
|May - 2023|
|DatesPrice(week) VAT included|
Luxury Villa Malika is a prestigious villa, recently renovated, surrounded by terraces and gardens: an oasis of peace with a wonderful view of the sea. It enjoys refined and modern interiors, which meet the typical Mediterranean style, maintaining the right balance in colors and furnishings. The (heated)...
Villa Venusta is a charming luxury Villa for 8, all in white lime, wrought iron wood and stone, restored on ancient walls of fascinating Arab architecture nothing is left to chance. The 4 bedrooms are all finely furnished with period furniture and unfold in a succession of barrel vaults, cross vaults,...
Villa Ecuba is a blend of comfort, elegance, colors and views. The perfect solution for a large group, which intends to share moments of relaxation and well-being, without giving up the right privacy and the right spaces. It consists of two completely independent units (La Dimora di Euribia and Villa...
Villa Cimino is a recently renovated villa: it boasts terracotta floors and majolica bathrooms. It enjoys a privileged position, not far from the center of the country, albeit quiet and reserved. It consists of two independent units, each with a sea view, which can also be booked individually. Wifi is...
Map and distances
Bus station - Local Bus
Bus station - Sita Bus
Shops - Da Maria
Restaurant - Kasai
Restaurant - La Moressa
Restaurant - Cialì
Restaurant - Pirata
Sand beach - La Praia
Rock beach - One fire beach club
Town centre - Positano
Town centre - Amalfi
Town centre - Ravello
Town centre - Sorrento
Airport - Napoli
Train station - Salerno