Villa Venusta - Majestic Villa with Pool
Praiano - Villa
The Villa has a private wine cellar with over 100 labels of the best Italian and French wines with the possibility of buying and tasting.
Surrounded by lemons, olive trees and the Mediterranean Sea, Villa Venusta gives you one of the most amazing views: Capri, li Galli Island and of course the most amazing sunset you can imagine, facing Positano where all the sky gets colored of orange and pink.
The position of this prestigious Villa is really convenient and extremely quiet, away from the crowd of the busy summer! It is right in the centre of Praiano. There are no stairs to access the property and parking for 2 vehicles is offered for free.
Villa Venusta offers a fast internet connection and a dedicated area for smart working.
The Villa is divided on 3 different levels
• Large entrance decorated with arches and Arab furniture;
• Fully equipped open-plan kitchen, with ice maker, industrial burners and large refrigerator;
• Service area for washing dishes and laundry area with washing machine, dryer and iron;
• Dining area with high vaulted ceilings and is paved with original handmade terra-cotta tiles, a large table for 10, with windows overlooking the sea;
• Sea view living room with smart TV and access to the first bedroom;
• Mezzanine double bedroom with a queen size bed (160x200) and a single bed, with access to the pool area;
• Massage room (available upon request);
• Full equipped bathroom with shower and wooden sauna;
• One bedroom with single bed with two arched windows opening into the first living room, es suite bathroom with shower;
• Small garden equipped with outdoor furniture;
• Double bedroom with queen size bed (160x200) and access to the large panoramic terrace;
• Double bedroom with 2 single beds and access to the large panoramic terrace;
• Large bathroom with shiny handmade mosaico tiles with Jacuzzi;
• Outdoor pool with whirlpool corner, sea view (2.5 mt. x 7 mt.) (20 cm to 1.6 meters deep) with sunbeams and deck chairs;
• Outdoor fully equipped kitchen and dining area;
Villa Venusta is located on the upper side of Praiano, where you have the best chance to admire the Sunset on Capri and Positano. To access the property there are no stairs and free parking is available for 2 vehicles.
Within a few steps, there are:
• Local bus stop
• SITA bus stop
• Grocery store
• One Fire Beach Club
Independent kitchen (gas)
Distribution of bedrooms
Mandatory or included services
Security Deposit (refundable)
Add dates to see cancellation policy
The customer will ALWAYS lose a total amount of pre-payments
- Arrival out of office opening hours: Arrange collection of the keys with the agency. The remaining amount must be paid the following day at the reception.
- The agency asks you to contact them a week before arrival to inform them of your plane/ship Nº and the arrival time to arrange key collection.
- We kindly ask you to phone us about your arrival time once you are at your destination.
- During the low-season check in and check-out hours are flexible. Contact the agency to discuss possibilities .
- Tourist tax not included.
- Refund of security deposit by cash the departure day, if not possible by transfer bank
- Refund of security deposit hand delivered on the departure day
- Pets not allowed.
|October - 2023|
|November - 2023|
|December - 2023|
|January - 2024|
|February - 2024|
|March - 2024|
|DatesPrice(night) VAT included|
Villa Cimino is a recently renovated villa: it boasts terracotta floors and majolica bathrooms. It enjoys a privileged position, not far from the center of the country, albeit quiet and reserved. It consists of two independent units, each with a sea view, which can also be booked individually. Wifi is...
Among the most beautiful views in the world, peace of mind and absolute silence: 210 steps to Casa Punta di Diamante make all this possible! A few steps from the famous Path of the Gods and 10 minutes from the center of Praiano, Casa Punta di Diamante is a modern, independent, fresh house with a...
Villa Ecuba is a blend of comfort, elegance, colors and views. The perfect solution for a large group, which intends to share moments of relaxation and well-being, without giving up the right privacy and the right spaces. It consists of two completely independent units (La Dimora di Euribia and Villa...
Villa Panorama is an ancient villa, carefully restored. It has a large furnished garden, a sea-view pool and a spacious solarium. It is equipped with every comfort: Sauna, A/C in every room, daily cleaning service included (midweek linen change) and daily breakfast (on request, not included in the price)....
Map and distances
Bus station - Local Bus
Restaurant - Kasai
Restaurant - Criscito's
Bus station - Sita Bus
Shops - Local Market
Sand beach - One Fire Beach Club
Restaurant - Moressa
Rock beach - La Praia Beach
Town centre - Positano
Town centre - Amalfi
Town centre - Ravello
Town centre - Sorrento
Train station - Salerno Train Station
Town centre - Napoli
Train station - Napoli Train Station
Airport - Napoli Capodichino