Colorful, Spacious 2 BR, Levinsky Market
Tel Aviv - Jaffa - Apartment
- 2nd floor, no elevator
- Kitchen fully equipped with all modern facilities. Including a refrigerator, microwave oven, stove, coffee machine, toaster, kettle, and cooking and dining utensils
- Living room with comfortable sofa, games for children, and library with books
- Dining area with table that can entertain parties, family, or friends
- Bedroom 1: Double bed and a large closet
- Bedroom 2: Single bed and a closet
- Bathroom: Toilet + Bathtub
*Wifi throughout apartment*
*washer and dryer in apartment*
The whole apartment is at your disposal for a pleasant stay. Guests will have access to a fully equipped kitchen, free Wi-Fi connection and a great Mediterranean breeze.
All kitchen appliances are included with extras such as coffee, tea, oil, spices, cleaning products etc. as well as the washing machine and a/c unit. The apartment comes with fresh towels and bed sheets.
The FeelHome team is always available for our guests, either in person, by email, phone or messages. We personally greet all our guests and provide them with all the information they require.
We would be happy to answer all your questions and provide recommendations for your stay. Members of the FeelHome team speak English, French, Hebrew, Russian and a bit of German and Danish. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
All details will be sent to you around one week before your arrival.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
On request we can provide:
- "Pack-n-Play" Baby Crib (80 shekels/stay)
- Wooden Baby Crib (200 shekels/stay)
- Baby Bathtub (40 shekels/stay)
- High Chair (40 shekels/stay)
- Beach Games Kit (beach racket, jump, shovel… 50 shekels/stay)
The apartment is located in the Florentin neighborhood, close to the popular Levinsky Market, a cultural gem in southern Tel Aviv. It may not be the first stop for a typical tourist in Tel Aviv, but the combination of exotic spices and unique personality could draw anyone into this market, or shuk. A very popular spot for locals, it is one of the best places to buy spices in Tel Aviv. In just five blocks, visitors can eat their way through the market’s widespread culinary history, sampling pastries, called "burekas," sipping Ouzo or even downing salted fish.
If you are coming from the airport you can either take the train that runs regularly and is only a 15 min ride to the TLV train station. From there you can either take a cab, or take sherut (shuttle van). If you wish to come by taxi it should cost you between 100-180 NIS depending on the time of day.
Open plan kitchen
Mandatory or included services
Check-in schedule/Check-out schedule
- No pets allowed
From the booking date until 31 days before the check-in, cancelling the booking would have a penalty of 50% of the prepayment
In case of cancellation the following charges will apply:
- Check-in schedule: from 15:00 to 0:00 every day
- Check-out schedule: 11:00
- Refund of security deposit to the credit card 24/48h after your departure
|November - 2021|
|December - 2021|
|January - 2022|
|February - 2022|
|March - 2022|
|April - 2022|
Discount of 20% for bookings of more than 30 nights
From 16/03/2021 to 28/02/2023
Discount of 10% for bookings of more than 7 nights
From 16/03/2021 to 28/02/2023
If you are looking for a relaxing vacation just a few minutes from the beach with the convenience of a parking spot, this luxurious apartment is right for you! It is spacious, bright and quiet, right in the heart of Tel Aviv, on Trumpeldor in between Hayarkon and Ben Yehuda. Just 1 minute from the beach...
Beautiful first floor apartment in the heart of Tel Aviv's trendiest neighbourhood, with a large and cozy private garden. Just a 5 minute walk from the beach and steps from the city's best restaurants, coffee shops and cafes. The apartment is on Shabazi Street and comes with your own private parking spot,...
Map and distances
- 350 m shops - AM:PM (open 7:7)
- 500 m shops - Super Victory
- 800 m shops - Super Cofix Allenby (less expensive Kosh
- 1.1 km sand beach - Closest Beach
- 1.3 km train station - HaAgana Rail Station Tel Aviv
- 4.3 km Water park - LAKE TLV
- 4.4 km river - Yarkon River, Tel Aviv
- 5.8 km nature reserve - National Park Ramat Gan
- 6.4 km Amusement park / theme park - Luna Park, Tel Aviv
- 6.6 km Water park - Memadyon
- 18 km airport - Ben Gurion Airport
- 20 km golf course - Ga'ash Golf Club, Ga'ash