Elegant Duplex with XL Patio by FeelHome
Tel Aviv - Jaffa - Apartment
This 4-bedroom duplex apartment features a large backyard in a newly renovated building on Yishkon Street, in one of Tel Aviv's iconic neighborhoods a few minutes away from the beach. The apartment is large and modern, with over 175 m² of indoor and outdoor space. It is built on a ground floor and lower ground floor.
*Please note that this is a duplex apartment. Guests must be confortable using stairs during their stay.
Large bright space divided between an open plan kitchen, a dining area and a living room with access to the terrace.
Living room furnished with comfortable L shape sofa and equipped with a 50" smart TV.
Fully equipped open plan kitchen and dining area wih a table that can accomodate up to 8 people.
Furnished patio with various seating options and a dining table with an umbrella.
Bedroom 1: double bed, full height closet, en suite full bathroom with walk in shower.
Extra guest toilets.
Second living room furnished with a sofa bed and equipped with a 40" flat screen TV with access to a small patio.
Bedroom 2: double bed, full height closet, en suite full bathroom with walk in shower
Bedroom 3: double bed and full height closet
Bedroom 4: 2 single beds and full hieght closet.
Full bathroom with walk in shower
- Central AC/heat available in the whole space.
- Bed linens and towels provided for each guest.
- Washing machine and dryer in the apartment.
- Iron and board.
- Hi speed Wifi.
- Toiletries starter kit: shampoo, shower gel, hand soap and toilet paper.
- Cooking starter kit: Oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Coffee, tea and sugar. Dish soap.
EXTRA SERVICES UPON REQUEST
- Baby bathtub: 50 ₪ per stay.
- Pack 'n play: 100 ₪ per stay.
- Wooden crib: 250 ₪ per stay.
- Baby high chair: 50 ₪ per stay.
- Extra cleaning during stay: 70₪ per hour.
GUEST ACCESS & INTERACTION
The entire apartment is at your disposal for a pleasant stay.
Our team members do their best to be available for our guests, either in person, by email, phone or messages.
We personally greet our guests on request. Should you require such a personal check in please let us know in advance.
We will be happy to answer all your questions and provide recommendations for your stay. Our team members speak English, French, Hebrew, Russian and a bit of German and Danish.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
The final details will be sent to you prior to your arrival after you have completed your check in online.
PASSPORT AND VAT
- The main guest must present a copy of their passport at the time of the booking and prior entering the apartment.
- Israeli citizens are obliged, by law, to pay an extra 17% VAT of the total booking price.
- The main guest must submit a copy of a valid tourist visa, (the border pass, a blue slip that they will receive at the immigration authority upon arrival in Israel) in order to be exempted from paying VAT. This exemption applies only to people entering Israel on a B/2, B/3, B/4 visa or entering according to a special entry permit, such as diplomats.
- Tourists who fail to present a valid tourist visa will be charged an extra 17% VAT.
- VAT collection, when applicable, must take place before entering the property.
- The management reserve the right to deny entry to the property to a guest unable to present a valid border pass or unwilling to pay 17% VAT while mandatory. In such a case the standard cancelation policy will apply and the price of the booking will be due in full.
The apartment is in the district called Kerem HaTeimanim, which translates in English to the Yemenite District. This is one of the districts in Tel Aviv that have remained totally genuine over the year. Most of the small houses in the neighbouhood were built at the beginning of the 19th century and are still there. The narrow streets, the trees and flowers growing at every corner and the unique small original restaurants makes it a unique experience. It is only a few minutes walk from the beach and the Carmel market . It is mainly a pedestrian neighbourhood.
Neve Tzedek is a short walk away - it is Tel-Aviv's first neighbourhood with an amazing architecture from the late 19th century and beautiful posh shops and restaurants with a special and quiet atmosphere.
You can do everything on foot or rent a city bicycle from a nearby station. There are countless buses departing from the nearby Carmelit bus terminal which will take you about anywhere in Tel Aviv and around. If you plan on using buses or trains, you'll need to purchase a RavKav card (available at the airport or in the train stations) and load some money on it using the RavKav app on your phone.
Lastly we recommend using the app Gett to order taxis when needed.
Open plan kitchen (vitroceramic)
Distribution of bedrooms
Mandatory or included services
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
From the booking date until 31 days before check-in, cancellation would have a penalty of 20% of the total price of the rent.
In case of cancellation the following charges will apply
- Refund of security deposit to the credit card 24/48h after your departure
|December - 2023|
|January - 2024|
|February - 2024|
|March - 2024|
|April - 2024|
|May - 2024|
|DatesPrice(night) VAT included|
Discount of 20% for bookings of more than 29 nights
From 03/05/2023 to 14/12/2024
Discount of 10% for bookings of more than 6 nights
From 03/05/2023 to 14/12/2024
Our beach penthouse is located right in the heart of Tel Aviv and seconds from the sea! It has been recently renovated and perfectly decorated. It has large, bright and comfortable bedrooms and a large terrace. The whole city is walkable, bike-able, or a short taxi ride away. **The apartment is on the 3rd...
Map and distances
Shops - Carmel Market (Outdoor food market)
Shops - AM:PM (open 24/7)
Shops - SuperCofix (less expensive Kosher supermarket)
Sand beach - Banana Beach
Sand beach - Geula Beach
Train station - Tel Aviv Hashalom
Train station - Arlozorov Central Bus Station
River - Yarkon River
Amusement park / theme park - Luna Park
Water park - Memadyon
Water park - Yamit 2000
Nature reserve - Apollonia National Park, Hertsliya
Water park - Shefayim Water Park, Shefayim
Airport - Ben Gurion Airport
Golf course - Ga'ash Golf Club, Ga'ash
Golf course - Golf Caesarea
Ski Slope - Mount Hermon
- 4/5Value for money
Ronald (United States)
The guest has not left any comments in this review