Exquisite Home on Rothschild Bld by FeelHome
Tel Aviv - Jaffa - Apartment
Situated in one of the most praised locations by the locals and the tourists, this is a perfect base to explore the city by foot or on a bycicle. There are numerous cafés and restaurants right downstairs and all the other central neighborhoods are within walking distance.
The apartment has a large open living area, divided between an open kitchen, a dining area and a living room.
Fully furnished living room equiped with a large flat screen TV. Coffee corner by the window with a table and 2 chairs.
Fully equiped open plan kitchen.
Dining area with a table that can accommodate up to 6 people.
Bedroom 1: 1 Queen size bed, full height closet, flat screen TV, en suite half bathroom with toilets and sink.
Bedroom 2: 1 single bed and 1 extra pull out single bed, full height closet.
Full bathroom with walk in shower.
- Central AC/heat available in the whole space.
- Bed linens and towels provided for each guest.
- Washing machine and dryer in the apartment.
- Iron and board.
- Hi speed Wifi.
- Toiletries starter kit: shampoo, shower gel, hand soap and toilet paper.
- Cooking starter kit: Oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Coffee, tea and sugar. Dish soap.
EXTRA SERVICES UPON REQUEST
- Baby bathtub: 50 ₪ per stay.
- Pack 'n play: 100 ₪ per stay.
- Wooden crib: 250 ₪ per stay.
- Baby high chair: 50 ₪ per stay.
- Extra cleaning during stay: 70₪ per hour.
GUEST ACCESS & INTERACTION
The entire apartment is at your disposal for a pleasant stay.
Our team members do their best to be available for our guests, either in person, by email, phone or messages.
We personally greet our guests on request. Should you require such a personal check in please let us know in advance.
We will be happy to answer all your questions and provide recommendations for your stay. Our team members speak English, French, Hebrew, Russian and a bit of German and Danish.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
The final details will be sent to you prior to your arrival after you have completed your check in online.
PASSPORT AND VAT
- The main guest must present a copy of their passport at the time of the booking and prior entering the apartment.
- Israeli citizens are obliged, by law, to pay an extra 17% VAT of the total booking price.
- The main guest must submit a copy of a valid tourist visa, (the border pass, a blue slip that they will receive at the immigration authority upon arrival in Israel) in order to be exempted from paying VAT. This exemption applies only to people entering Israel on a B/2, B/3, B/4 visa or entering according to a special entry permit, such as diplomats.
- Tourists who fail to present a valid tourist visa will be charged an extra 17% VAT.
- VAT collection, when applicable, must take place before entering the property.
- The management reserve the right to deny entry to the property to a guest unable to present a valid border pass or unwilling to pay 17% VAT while mandatory. In such a case the standard cancelation policy will apply and the price of the booking will be due in full.
Lev Hair (city's heart) is one of the most popular neighbordhoods in Tel Aviv, praised by the locals and the tourists alike. The boulevard itself offers a nice walk all the way to the south of the city punctuated by numerous kiosks and eateries. The boulevard is also famous for its bauhaus and british madate architecture - many of the buildings are actually registered for conservation. Dizengoff street is only 5-7 minutes away, as well as the Tel Aviv Cinemateque. Sarona neighborhood, home to trendy bars and restaurants is also within walking distance.
You can do everything on foot or rent a city bicycle from a nearby station on Rothschild. There are countless buses running from Dizengof and Even Gvirol streets which will take you about anywhere in Tel Aviv and around. If you plan on using buses or trains, you'll need to purchase a RavKav card (available at the airport or in the train stations) and load some money on it using the RavKav app on your phone.
Lastly we recommend using the app Gett to order taxis when needed.
Open plan kitchen (induction)
Distribution of bedrooms
Mandatory or included services
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
From the booking date until 31 days before check-in, cancellation would have a penalty of 20% of the total price of the rent.
In case of cancellation the following charges will apply
- Refund of security deposit to the credit card 24/48h after your departure
|December - 2023|
|January - 2024|
|February - 2024|
|March - 2024|
|April - 2024|
|May - 2024|
|DatesPrice(night) VAT included|
Discount of 20% for bookings of more than 29 nights
From 03/05/2023 to 14/12/2024
Discount of 10% for bookings of more than 6 nights
From 03/05/2023 to 14/12/2024
*UPDATE: SHELTER IN THE APARTMENT* Looking for a comfortable and spacious place to stay near Tel Aviv's best beaches? This is it! This renovated apartment has 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathrooms, and a beautiful terrace. It's located in the heart of Tel Aviv on Ben Yehuda and Bograshov streets and has all the...
*UPDATE: SHELTER IN THE APARTMENT* Our new spacious, bright and quiet apartment in the heart of Tel Aviv is only a few steps away from the beach, yet in the center of all things such as eateries, bars and tourist attractions. Ideal for a family or a group of people in vacation. THE SPACE. The apartment...
This bright 3 bedroom apartment is located in the very beating heart of Tel Aviv - Ben Gurion boulevard/Dizengoff Street. It is a perfect rental for a family or a group who wants to enjoy the best of what Tel Aviv can offer. It is 500m from the beach, Tel Aviv Marina and Gordon outdoor swimming pool and...
*UPDATE: SHELTER IN THE APARTMENT* This apartment is located in a new building (2020). It is very spacious and has benn carefully designed by one of our local designers. Situtated in the heart of TLV, on Ben Yehuda and Bograshov corner, just a few minutes from the beach and the Tel Aviv urban life,...