High End & Design Apt with Balcony by FeelHome
Tel Aviv - Jaffa - Apartment
Welcome to our brand new apartment ideally located on the verge of the iconic Kerem Hateimanim neighbourhood, minutes away from both the Carmel Market and Jerusalem Beach.
The apartment is bright and has a comfortable and quiet balcony overlooking the Kerem Hateimanim neighborhood and the sea.
It is on the 4th floor of a conservation building which has been recently renovated and meets all the new standards in terms of comfort and security while preserving the eclectic style of the 20's.
The apartment is 50m2 large with about 5m2 of balcony. It has a large living space divided between a living room, a fully equipped kitchen with a bar that can sit up to three people on wooden stools and a balcony.
Living room with comfortable sofa, 55’ flat screen internet smart TV, access to the balcony though large glass sliding doors.
Quiet balcony overlooking the picturesque Kerem Hateimanim neighborhood and the sea.
Bedroom with queen size bed, XL full height closet with hangers.
- Central AC/heat.
- Bed linens and towels provided for each guest.
- Washing machine and drying rack in the apartment.
- Iron and board.
- Hi speed Wifi.
- Toiletries starter kit: shampoo, shower gel, hand soap and toilet paper.
- Cooking starter kit: Oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Coffee, tea and sugar. Dish soap.
EXTRA SERVICES UPON REQUEST
- Baby bathtub: 50 ₪ per stay.
- Pack 'n play: 100 ₪ per stay.
- Wooden crib: 250 ₪ per stay.
- Baby high chair: 50 ₪ per stay.
- Extra cleaning during stay: 70₪ per hour.
GUEST ACCESS & INTERACTION
The entire apartment is at your disposal for a pleasant stay.
Our team members do their best to be available for our guests, either in person, by email, phone or messages.
We personally greet our guests on request. Should you require such a personal check in please let us know in advance.
We will be happy to answer all your questions and provide recommendations for your stay. Our team members speak English, French, Hebrew, Russian and a bit of German and Danish.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
The final details will be sent to you prior to your arrival after you have completed your check in online.
PASSPORT AND VAT
- The main guest must present a copy of their passport at the time of the booking and prior entering the apartment.
- Israeli citizens are obliged, by law, to pay an extra 17% VAT of the total booking price.
- The main guest must submit a copy of a valid tourist visa, (the border pass, a blue slip that they will receive at the immigration authority upon arrival in Israel) in order to be exempted from paying VAT. This exemption applies only to people entering Israel on a B/2, B/3, B/4 visa or entering according to a special entry permit, such as diplomats.
- Tourists who fail to present a valid tourist visa will be charged an extra 17% VAT.
- VAT collection, when applicable, must take place before entering the property.
- The management reserve the right to deny entry to the property to a guest unable to present a valid border pass or unwilling to pay 17% VAT while mandatory. In such a case the standard cancelation policy will apply and the price of the booking will be due in full.
The apartment is one block away from the Kerem HaTeimanim neighborhood, which translates in English to the Yemenite District.
This is one of the districts in Tel Aviv that have stayed very original. Most of the small houses in the neighborhood were built at the beginning of the 19th century and are still there. It underwent renovation in the last years so while still retaining its authenticity, the neighbourhood is refreshed and much more pleasant to explore.
The narrow streets, the trees and flowers growing at every corner and the unique small original restaurants alongside hipster coffee places and bars makes it a unique experience. Very close to the beach and the market you are in the original heart of Tel Aviv without the noise and the car traffic. This is mainly a pedestrian neighbourhood.
The Carmel market is an outdoor market with fresh fruits, vegetables, fish, cheese, bread and health food stores. An especially loud and crowded atmosphere you just must experience at least once in a life time.
Nachalat Binyamin has an artist street fair every Tuesday and Friday.
You can do everything on foot or rent a city bicycle from a nearby station on Allenby street. There are countless buses departing from the nearby Carmelit terminal which will take you about anywhere in Tel Aviv and around. If you plan on using buses or trains, you'll need to purchase a RavKav card (available at the airport or in the train stations) and load some money on it using the RavKav app on your phone.
Lastely we recommend using the app Gett to order taxis when needed.
Open plan kitchen (induction)
Distribution of bedrooms
Mandatory or included services
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
From the booking date until 31 days before check-in, cancellation would have a penalty of 20% of the total price of the rent.
In case of cancellation the following charges will apply
- Refund of security deposit to the credit card 24/48h after your departure
|December - 2023|
|January - 2024|
|February - 2024|
|March - 2024|
|April - 2024|
|May - 2024|
|DatesPrice(night) VAT included|
Discount of 20% for bookings of more than 29 nights
From 03/05/2023 to 14/12/2024
Discount of 10% for bookings of more than 6 nights
From 03/05/2023 to 14/12/2024
This 2 bedroom apartment is located on the verge of the trendy neighborhood of Florentin in southern Tel Aviv. Compact, yet comfortable, it is bright thanks to its large aluminum frame windows and fully equipped to accommodate up to 3 people. *The apartment is on the second floor of a building with no...
*UPDATE: PUBLIC SHELTER IN THE BUILDING* Welcome to one of our precious beach apartments! Just a few steps away from the beach, located at the corner of Frishman & Ben Yehuda streets. This bright 1BR apartment is compact and modern. Because it has a comfortable living area and 2 bathrooms, it can perfectly...
*UPDATE: SHELTER IN THE APARTMENT* If you are looking for a relaxing vacation just a few steps from the beach with the convenience of a parking spot, this luxurious apartment is right for you! It is spacious, bright and quiet, located in a new building right in the heart of Tel Aviv where everything...
*UPDATE: SHELTER IN THE APARTMENT* Our bright and spacious one bedroom apartment is located in a new building on the iconic Sheinkin Street, on the corner of a quiet street. It is a short walk from Rothschild Boulevard, HaCarmel Market, Nahalat Binyamin and close to some of the best bars, restaurants and...