Bright & Chic Condo with Pool & Unique View by FeelHome
Tel Aviv - Jaffa - Apartment
*GUARDED LOBBY 24/7*
Located on the verge of the artsy neighborhood of Florentin in one of the new projects, this 1 bedroom apartment has been carefully designed and decorated. It is a perfect choice for a single traveler, a couple or even a small family who wants to enjoy a relaxed and sunny vacation. The complex was build recently and meets all the new standards of comfort and security.
**The swimming pool is shared with the other residents. It is available for our guests staying 14 nights or more.
**1 private parking spot is available for our guests staying 14 nights or more.
The living area is divided between a living room, a fully equipped and modern kitchen, a dining area with a table that can sit 4 people and a terrace. It is bright all day long thanks to its south-west exposure and its one of kind white wooden floor.
Living room with different seating options (couch, armchair, poufs), equipped with a flat screen TV and a streamer. It opens on a large terrace furnished with 2 couches and a large armchair. You can fully open the glass doors to extend the living room all the way to the terrace and enjoy an even larger area with a real breezy feeling.
Terrace with a view over the swimming pool, Florentin neighborhood and Jaffa all the way to the sea.
Bedroom (shelter) with 1 king size bed (kosher bed which can be split in 2 single beds), flat screen TV, full height closet.
Full bathroom with walk in shower.
- Central AC/heat.
- Bed linens and towels provided for each guest.
- Washing machine and dryer all in one in the apartment.
- Iron and board.
- Hi speed Wifi.
- Toiletries starter kit: shampoo, shower gel, hand soap and toilet paper.
- Cooking starter kit: Oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Coffee, tea and sugar. Dish soap.
- Shared swimming pool for our guests staying 14 nights or longer.
- Gym for our guests staying 28 nights or longer.
EXTRA SERVICES UPON REQUEST
- Private parking spot: included in the booking for our guests staying 14 nights or longer.
- Baby bathtub: 50 ₪ per stay.
- Pack 'n play: 100 ₪ per stay.
- Wooden crib: 250 ₪ per stay.
- Baby high chair: 50 ₪ per stay.
- Extra cleaning during stay: 70₪ per hour.
GUEST ACCESS & INTERACTION
The entire apartment is at your disposal for a pleasant stay.
Our team members do their best to be available for our guests, either in person, by email, phone or messages.
We personally greet our guests on request. Should you require such a personal check in please let us know in advance.
We will be happy to answer all your questions and provide recommendations for your stay. Our team members speak English, French, Hebrew, Russian and a bit of German and Danish.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
The final details will be sent to you prior to your arrival after you have completed your check in online.
PASSPORT AND VAT
- The main guest must present a copy of their passport at the time of the booking and prior entering the apartment.
- Israeli citizens are obliged, by law, to pay an extra 17% VAT of the total booking price.
- The main guest must submit a copy of a valid tourist visa, (the border pass, a blue slip that they will receive at the immigration authority upon arrival in Israel) in order to be exempted from paying VAT. This exemption applies only to people entering Israel on a B/2, B/3, B/4 visa or entering according to a special entry permit, such as diplomats.
- Tourists who fail to present a valid tourist visa will be charged an extra 17% VAT.
- VAT collection, when applicable, must take place before entering the property.
- The management reserve the right to deny entry to the property to a guest unable to present a valid border pass or unwilling to pay 17% VAT while mandatory. In such a case the standard cancelation policy will apply and the price of the booking will be due in full.
Florentin is famous for being the boheme artistic neighborhood of Tel Aviv. It has some of the best bars and parties going, especially on Thurdays and Fridays. During the day there are also dozens of coffee shops and local eateries around.
Neve Tzedek historical neighborhood is one block away, with its designer shops, fancy coffee houses and restaurants, as well as the Tahana (the train station).
The American Colony is also a block away and is must see - a history pocket neighborhood build by American pioneers in the early days of Tel Aviv.
Jaffa is down the road, about 7 minutes away and offers a true oriental atmosphere, the flea market which at night turns into a huge restaurants and bars area, the old city and the harbor.
Access to the closest beach is 15 minutes from the apartment on Charles Clore beach.
You can do everything on foot or rent a city bicycle from a nearby station in Florentin or Neve Tzedek. There are many buses runing from Eilat and Salame streets which will take you about anywhere in Tel Aviv and around. If you plan on using buses or trains, you'll need to purchase a RavKav card (available at the airport or in the train stations) and load some money on it using the RavKav app on your phone.
Lastly we recommend using the app Gett to order taxis when needed.
Open plan kitchen (gas)
Distribution of bedrooms
Mandatory or included services
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
From the booking date until 31 days before check-in, cancellation would have a penalty of 20% of the total price of the rent.
In case of cancellation the following charges will apply
- Refund of security deposit to the credit card 24/48h after your departure
|December - 2023|
|January - 2024|
|February - 2024|
|March - 2024|
|April - 2024|
|May - 2024|
|DatesPrice(night) VAT included|
Discount of 20% for bookings of more than 29 nights
From 03/05/2023 to 14/12/2024
Discount of 10% for bookings of more than 6 nights
From 03/05/2023 to 14/12/2024
This 2 bedroom apartment is located on the verge of the trendy neighborhood of Florentin in southern Tel Aviv. Compact, yet comfortable, it is bright thanks to its large aluminum frame windows and fully equipped to accommodate up to 3 people. *The apartment is on the second floor of a building with no...
*UPDATE: PUBLIC SHELTER IN THE BUILDING* Welcome to one of our precious beach apartments! Just a few steps away from the beach, located at the corner of Frishman & Ben Yehuda streets. This bright 1BR apartment is compact and modern. Because it has a comfortable living area and 2 bathrooms, it can perfectly...
*UPDATE: SHELTER IN THE APARTMENT* If you are looking for a relaxing vacation just a few steps from the beach with the convenience of a parking spot, this luxurious apartment is right for you! It is spacious, bright and quiet, located in a new building right in the heart of Tel Aviv where everything...
*UPDATE: SHELTER IN THE APARTMENT* Our bright and spacious one bedroom apartment is located in a new building on the iconic Sheinkin Street, on the corner of a quiet street. It is a short walk from Rothschild Boulevard, HaCarmel Market, Nahalat Binyamin and close to some of the best bars, restaurants and...