Comfort Apt Terrace & View on the Hills by FeelHome
Tel Aviv - Jaffa - Apartment
Welcome to FeelHome Israel’s beautiful, quiet and bright family Home in Ramat Aviv. Located on Kdoshei ha-Sho'a Street,
in an elegant building, the apartment is designed for a large family or group looking to enjoy a relaxing stay in Tel Aviv’s luxury district of Ramat Aviv.
The apartment is within 5-10 minutes walking distance to the beach and comes with 2 private indoor parking spots*, a Shabbat elevator and disabled accessibility.
*parking needs to be booked in advance for guests with a smartphone and data access as they need an app to open the gate.
The apartment is 130 square meters (including the outdoor terrace) and is on the 4th floor. The living space is large and bright and faces the dunes of Ramat Aviv.
Living room furnished with comfortable leather sofas and equiped with a 50" TV.
Fully equipped open kitchen with a bar and high chairs.
Dinning area with a large wooden table which can sit up to 8 people.
Access to the terrace: View over the sand hills, dining table for 6 and loungers.
Bedroom 1: Queen size bed, full height closet for your belongings, en suite full bathroom with large walk in shower.
Bedroom 2: Double bed, chest of drawers and full height closet.
Bedroom 3: Two single beds, chest of drawers and full height closet.
Extra full bathroom with tub.
- Central AC/heat.
- Bed linens and towels provided for each guest.
- Washing machine and dryer in the apartment.
- Iron and board.
- Hi speed Wifi.
- Toiletries starter kit: shampoo, shower gel, hand soap and toilet paper.
- Cooking starter kit: Oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Coffee, tea and sugar. Dish soap.
EXTRA SERVICES UPON REQUEST
- 2 Private parking spots: included in the booking*
*Needs to be booked in advance. Guests need a smartphone with a data plan to use the app which opens the gate.
- Baby bathtub: 50 ₪ per stay.
- Pack 'n play: 100 ₪ per stay.
- Wooden crib: 250 ₪ per stay.
- Baby high chair: 50 ₪ per stay.
- Extra cleaning during stay: 70₪ per hour.
GUEST ACCESS & INTERACTION
The entire apartment is at your disposal for a pleasant stay.
Our team members do their best to be available for our guests, either in person, by email, phone or messages.
We personally greet our guests on request. Should you require such a personal check in please let us know in advance.
We will be happy to answer all your questions and provide recommendations for your stay. Our team members speak English, French, Hebrew, Russian and a bit of German and Danish.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
The final details will be sent to you prior to your arrival after you have completed your check in online.
PASSPORT AND VAT
- The main guest must present a copy of their passport at the time of the booking and prior entering the apartment.
- Israeli citizens are obliged, by law, to pay an extra 17% VAT of the total booking price.
- The main guest must submit a copy of a valid tourist visa, (the border pass, a blue slip that they will receive at the immigration authority upon arrival in Israel) in order to be exempted from paying VAT. This exemption applies only to people entering Israel on a B/2, B/3, B/4 visa or entering according to a special entry permit, such as diplomats.
- Tourists who fail to present a valid tourist visa will be charged an extra 17% VAT.
- VAT collection, when applicable, must take place before entering the property.
- The management reserve the right to deny entry to the property to a guest unable to present a valid border pass or unwilling to pay 17% VAT while mandatory. In such a case the standard cancelation policy will apply and the price of the booking will be due in full.
The neighbourhood is called "Green Ramat Aviv" with plenty of greenery, parks and playgrounds.
The new Great Synagogue Safra (2015) is located a few steps away.
There is a children playground just by the building.
The Ramat Aviv Canyon (mall) is about a 15-minute walk and 4 minutes with the car.
Within 5 minutes walk: grocery store, butcher, pharmacy, hairdresser.
The apartment is 5-10 minutes drive from the port of Tel Aviv (Namal).
Tel Baruch Beach is about 10 minutes walk, a a couple of minutes by car (There is a paying parking lot by the beach).
There are countless buses running on Namir road which will take you about anywhere in Tel Aviv and to the northern cities.
If you plan on using buses or trains, you'll need to purchase a RavKav card (available at the airport or in the train stations) and load some money on it using the RavKav app on your phone.
Renting a car is also a good option to get around. Please note that traffic is heavy and that parking in Tel Aviv can be challenging.
Lastly we recommend using the app Gett to order taxis when needed.
Open plan kitchen (induction)
Distribution of bedrooms
Mandatory or included services
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
From the booking date until 31 days before check-in, cancellation would have a penalty of 20% of the total price of the rent.
In case of cancellation the following charges will apply
- Refund of security deposit to the credit card 24/48h after your departure
|December - 2023|
|January - 2024|
|February - 2024|
|March - 2024|
|April - 2024|
|May - 2024|
|DatesPrice(night) VAT included|
Discount of 20% for bookings of more than 29 nights
From 03/05/2023 to 14/12/2024
Discount of 10% for bookings of more than 6 nights
From 03/05/2023 to 14/12/2024
*UPDATE: SHELTER IN THE APARTMENT* Looking for a comfortable and spacious place to stay near Tel Aviv's best beaches? This is it! This renovated apartment has 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathrooms, and a beautiful terrace. It's located in the heart of Tel Aviv on Ben Yehuda and Bograshov streets and has all the...
*UPDATE: SHELTER IN THE APARTMENT* Our new spacious, bright and quiet apartment in the heart of Tel Aviv is only a few steps away from the beach, yet in the center of all things such as eateries, bars and tourist attractions. Ideal for a family or a group of people in vacation. THE SPACE. The apartment...
This bright 3 bedroom apartment is located in the very beating heart of Tel Aviv - Ben Gurion boulevard/Dizengoff Street. It is a perfect rental for a family or a group who wants to enjoy the best of what Tel Aviv can offer. It is 500m from the beach, Tel Aviv Marina and Gordon outdoor swimming pool and...
*UPDATE: SHELTER IN THE APARTMENT* This apartment is located in a new building (2020). It is very spacious and has benn carefully designed by one of our local designers. Situtated in the heart of TLV, on Ben Yehuda and Bograshov corner, just a few minutes from the beach and the Tel Aviv urban life,...
Map and distances
- 5/5Value for money
Marie Laure (Switzerland)
The location is great, right aside and easy access to the main road arteries. Few minutes walking distance from the sea and all useful stores (groceries, hairdressers...). Three playing grounds for kids around the house. Main bus lines serving the stsee more
The location is great, right aside and easy access to the main road arteries.
Few minutes walking distance from the sea and all useful stores (groceries, hairdressers...). Three playing grounds for kids around the house.
Main bus lines serving the street.
The apartment is shiny and full of natural light. You can see the sea and it is very relaxing and quiet.
You did great! The apartment was clean and tidy, all working properly, nice and confortable for young families. Thank you so much
You did great! The apartment was clean and tidy, all working properly, nice and confortable for young families.
Thank you so much
Thank you for your review 0 Has it been useful? 0