Luxury Executive 4BR with Terrace & Sea View by FeelHome
Tel Aviv - Jaffa - Apartment
If you are looking for a TRUE luxury "hotel-feel" for your holidays, look no further. Designed by Israel’s renown architect Ariella Azaria with high-end and tasteful furniture, this is the perfect place to spend your holidays in Tel Aviv and feel truly relaxed, refreshed and spoiled by feminine design and luxury. The apartment was delivered January 2022 and meets all the new standards in terms of comfort and security.
The apartment is spread on 160 square meters. It has sleeping arrangements for up to 8 people and more than enough space to guarantee the comfort and privacy of our guests.
2 living rooms furnished with high quality sofas and armchairs and equipped with smart TVs.
2 fully equipped open plan kitchens with bar seating areas and comfortable high chairs.
One large dining area with a table which can accommodate up to 8 people.
XL terrace with a full seating area, a dining area with a large table and loungers with sea view.
Bedroom 1: King size bed, full height closet, TV.
Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, full height closet, TV, access to a full furnished balcony.
Bedroom 3: King size bed, full height closet, TV
Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, full height closet
All the bedrooms have high quality linens and bedding.
3 full bathrooms with walk in showers.
Extra guest toilets.
- Central AC/heat.
- Bed linens and towels provided for each guest.
- 2 washing machines and dryers all in one in the apartment.
- Iron and board.
- Hi speed Wifi.
- Toiletries starter kit: shampoo, shower gel, hand soap and toilet paper.
- Cooking starter kit: Oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Coffee, tea and sugar. Dish soap.
EXTRA SERVICES UPON REQUEST
- 2 Private parking spots*: for bookings over 28 nights. 250 ₪ per stay, per vehicle.
*Needs to be booked in advance. Guests need to follow a quick briefing with the parking company. *Maximum height of 150cm, please note when choosing your car.
- Baby bathtub: 50 ₪ per stay.
- Pack 'n play: 100 ₪ per stay.
- Wooden crib: 250 ₪ per stay.
- Baby high chair: 50 ₪ per stay.
- Extra cleaning during stay: 70₪ per hour.
GUEST ACCESS & INTERACTION
The entire apartment is at your disposal for a pleasant stay.
Our team members do their best to be available for our guests, either in person, by email, phone or messages.
We personally greet our guests on request. Should you require such a personal check in please let us know in advance.
We will be happy to answer all your questions and provide recommendations for your stay. Our team members speak English, French, Hebrew, Russian and a bit of German and Danish.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
The final details will be sent to you prior to your arrival after you have completed your check in online.
PASSPORT AND VAT
- The main guest must present a copy of their passport at the time of the booking and prior entering the apartment.
- Israeli citizens are obliged, by law, to pay an extra 17% VAT of the total booking price.
- The main guest must submit a copy of a valid tourist visa, (the border pass, a blue slip that they will receive at the immigration authority upon arrival in Israel) in order to be exempted from paying VAT. This exemption applies only to people entering Israel on a B/2, B/3, B/4 visa or entering according to a special entry permit, such as diplomats.
- Tourists who fail to present a valid tourist visa will be charged an extra 17% VAT.
- VAT collection, when applicable, must take place before entering the property.
- The management reserve the right to deny entry to the property to a guest unable to present a valid border pass or unwilling to pay 17% VAT while mandatory. In such a case the standard cancelation policy will apply and the price of the booking will be due in full.
You will appreciate to saunter along the seaside promenade overlooking the beach but also to frequent the lively bars and restaurants at night, all just minutes from the apartment. Shop at the Carmel Market, one of the Tel Aviv’s biggest marketplace, or at the artist fair on Nahalat Benjamin, before stepping away for a quiet lunch in the charming Yemenite neighborhood.
Sheinkin Street is 600 meters from your apartment, while Meir Park is 500 meters from the property.
You can do everything on foot or rent a city bicycle from a nearby station. There are countless buses departing from the nearby Carmelit bus terminal which will take you about anywhere in Tel Aviv and around. If you plan on using buses or trains, you'll need to purchase a RavKav card (available at the airport or in the train stations) and load some money on it using the RavKav app on your phone.
Lastly we recommend using the app Gett to order taxis when needed.
Open plan kitchen (induction)
Distribution of bedrooms
Mandatory or included services
- No pets allowed
From the booking date until 31 days before check-in, cancellation would have a penalty of 20% of the total price of the rent.
In case of cancellation the following charges will apply
- Refund of security deposit to the credit card 24/48h after your departure
|December - 2023|
|January - 2024|
|February - 2024|
|March - 2024|
|April - 2024|
|May - 2024|
|DatesPrice(night) VAT included|
Discount of 20% for bookings of more than 29 nights
From 03/05/2023 to 14/12/2024
Discount of 10% for bookings of more than 6 nights
From 03/05/2023 to 14/12/2024
*UPDATE: SHELTER IN THE APARTMENT* Welcome to our gorgeous 4 bedroom duplex penthouse, tucked away on a private and quiet street in Tel Aviv, giving our guests the calm, quiet and luxurious stay they are looking for in Tel Aviv! Our apartment is tastefully-furnished with comfortable and modern furniture,...
*UPDATE: PUBLIC SHELTER IN THE BUILDING* This newly furnished 4 bedroom penthouse is located on Frishman street, just a few steps from Tel Aviv's most popular beaches, Frishman and Gordon Beach and within walking distance of Ben Yehuda, Bograshov and Dizengoff streets, which host the city's best eateries...
Our beach penthouse is located right in the heart of Tel Aviv and seconds from the sea! It has been recently renovated and perfectly decorated. It has large, bright and comfortable bedrooms and a large terrace. The whole city is walkable, bike-able, or a short taxi ride away. **The apartment is on the 3rd...
*UPDATE: SHELTER IN THE APARTMENT* This 4-bedroom duplex apartment features a large backyard in a newly renovated building on Yishkon Street, in one of Tel Aviv's iconic neighborhoods a few minutes away from the beach. The apartment is large and modern, with over 175 m² of indoor and outdoor space. It is...