New Bright 2BR with Balcony near Beach by FeelHome
Tel Aviv - Jaffa - Apartment
Welcome to our brand new 2 bedroom apartment ideally located on the verge of the iconic Kerem Hateimanim neighbourhood, minutes away from both the Carmel Market and Jerusalem Beach. The building has been completed in November 2022 and meets all the new standards in terms of comfort and security.
*IMPORTANT UPDATE: BETWEEN 18/04/2021 - 30/06/2027, THERE IS CONSTRUCTION WORK ON BEN YEHUDA STREET WHILE THE CITY IS BUILDING A TRAMWAY.
The apartment is 75m2 and features a large living space with a fully equipped open plan kitchen, a living room and a dining area. It has a higher than usual ceiling and the living space is bright all day long thanks to its large glass windows which open on a spacious 10 square meters blacony.
with 2 sofas and a flat screen TV, a dining area, one master bedroom with an ensuite bathroom, another bedroom suitable for up to 4 children or 2 adults and a separate bathroom. The apartment
Living room with 2 comfortable sofas, 55 inches smart TV, access to the balcony though large glass sliding doors.
Fully equipped kitchen
Dining area with an extended table which can sit up to six people.
Balcony facing the lighthouse tower, overlooking Allenby/Ben Yehuda streets furnished with a coffee table and chairs
Bedroom 1: king size bed, XL closet with hangers, en suite full bathroom with tub.
Bedroom 2: bunk beds and convertible single bed (with optional second pull out bed).
Extra full bathroom with walk in shower.
- AC/heat unit in every area.
- Bed linens and towels provided for each guest.
- Washing machine and dryer in the apartment.
- Iron and board.
- Hi speed Wifi.
- Toiletries starter kit: shampoo, shower gel, hand soap and toilet paper.
- Cooking starter kit: Oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Coffee, tea and sugar. Dish soap.
EXTRA SERVICES UPON REQUEST
- Private parking: included in the booking.
- Baby bathtub: 50 ₪ per stay.
- Pack 'n play: 100 ₪ per stay.
- Wooden crib: 250 ₪ per stay.
- Baby high chair: 50 ₪ per stay.
- Extra cleaning during stay: 70₪ per hour.
GUEST ACCESS & INTERACTION
The entire apartment is at your disposal for a pleasant stay.
Our team members do their best to be available for our guests, either in person, by email, phone or messages.
We personally greet our guests on request. Should you require such a personal check in please let us know in advance.
We will be happy to answer all your questions and provide recommendations for your stay. Our team members speak English, French, Hebrew, Russian and a bit of German and Danish.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
The final details will be sent to you prior to your arrival after you have completed your check in online.
PASSPORT AND VAT
- The main guest must present a copy of their passport at the time of the booking and prior entering the apartment.
- Israeli citizens are obliged, by law, to pay an extra 17% VAT of the total booking price.
- The main guest must submit a copy of a valid tourist visa, (the border pass, a blue slip that they will receive at the immigration authority upon arrival in Israel) in order to be exempted from paying VAT. This exemption applies only to people entering Israel on a B/2, B/3, B/4 visa or entering according to a special entry permit, such as diplomats.
- Tourists who fail to present a valid tourist visa will be charged an extra 17% VAT.
- VAT collection, when applicable, must take place before entering the property.
- The management reserve the right to deny entry to the property to a guest unable to present a valid border pass or unwilling to pay 17% VAT while mandatory. In such a case the standard cancelation policy will apply and the price of the booking will be due in full.
The apartment is one block away from the Kerem HaTeimanim neighborhood, which translates in English to the Yemenite District.
This is one of the districts in Tel Aviv that have stayed very original. Most of the small houses in the neighborhood were built at the beginning of the 19th century and are still there. It underwent renovation in the last years so while still retaining its authenticity, the neighbourhood is refreshed and much more pleasant to explore.
The narrow streets, the trees and flowers growing at every corner and the unique small original restaurants alongside hipster coffee places and bars makes it a unique experience. Very close to the beach and the market you are in the original heart of Tel Aviv without the noise and the car traffic. This is mainly a pedestrian neighbourhood.
The Carmel market is an outdoor market with fresh fruits, vegetables, fish, cheese, bread and health food stores. An especially loud and crowded atmosphere you just must experience at least once in a life time.
Nachalat Binyamin has an artist street fair every Tuesday and Friday.
You can do everything on foot or rent a city bicycle from a nearby station. There are countless buses running from the Carmelit bus terminal which will take you about anywhere in Tel Aviv and around. If you plan on using buses or trains, you'll need to purchase a RavKav card (available at the airport or in the train stations) and load some money on it using the RavKav app on your phone.
Lastly we recommend using the app Gett to order taxis when needed.
Independent kitchen (induction)
Distribution of bedrooms
Mandatory or included services
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
From the booking date until 31 days before check-in, cancellation would have a penalty of 20% of the total price of the rent.
In case of cancellation the following charges will apply
- Refund of security deposit to the credit card 24/48h after your departure
|December - 2023|
|January - 2024|
|February - 2024|
|March - 2024|
|April - 2024|
|May - 2024|
|DatesPrice(night) VAT included|
Discount of 20% for bookings of more than 29 nights
From 03/05/2023 to 14/12/2024
Discount of 10% for bookings of more than 6 nights
From 03/05/2023 to 14/12/2024
*UPDATE: SHELTER IN THE APARTMENT* Looking for a comfortable and spacious place to stay near Tel Aviv's best beaches? This is it! This renovated apartment has 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathrooms, and a beautiful terrace. It's located in the heart of Tel Aviv on Ben Yehuda and Bograshov streets and has all the...
*UPDATE: SHELTER IN THE APARTMENT* Our new spacious, bright and quiet apartment in the heart of Tel Aviv is only a few steps away from the beach, yet in the center of all things such as eateries, bars and tourist attractions. Ideal for a family or a group of people in vacation. THE SPACE. The apartment...
This bright 3 bedroom apartment is located in the very beating heart of Tel Aviv - Ben Gurion boulevard/Dizengoff Street. It is a perfect rental for a family or a group who wants to enjoy the best of what Tel Aviv can offer. It is 500m from the beach, Tel Aviv Marina and Gordon outdoor swimming pool and...
*UPDATE: SHELTER IN THE APARTMENT* This apartment is located in a new building (2020). It is very spacious and has benn carefully designed by one of our local designers. Situtated in the heart of TLV, on Ben Yehuda and Bograshov corner, just a few minutes from the beach and the Tel Aviv urban life,...
Map and distances
- 4/5Value for money
The guest has not left any comments in this review