Kerem HaTeimanim Duplex w/ Terrace
Tel Aviv - Jaffa - Apartment
*Please note that there are stairs in the apartment, which lead up to the top floor. Please make sure you are comfortable with stairs before choosing this apartment.*
The main floor is on the 1st floor of the building, and the second floor is on the basement level, where there are small windows that allow for natural light.
- Bedroom 1: Master bathroom with double-size bed, shower en suite
- Kitchen with all modern appliances, including stove, refrigerator, toaster, oven, microwave, dishwasher, coffee machine, kitchenware..
- Living room with TV
- Furnished backyard/terrace with dining table for entertaining
- Half bathroom (toilet and sink)
The bottom floor contains 3 bedrooms and a second smaller living room area with a couch. This couch converts into a double bed if desired.
- Bedroom 2: 2 single beds-- can be put together to form a king-sized bed, own A/C unit
- Bedroom 3: 2 single beds-- can be put together to form a king-sized bed, own A/C unit
- Bedroom 4: 2 single beds-- can be put together to form a king-sized bed, own A/C unit
- Sofa bed
- Blackout blinds throughout the apartment, which allow for privacy and deep sleep.
- Wi-Fi is available throughout the apartment.
- Washer & Dryer in unit
The whole apartment is at your disposal for a pleasant stay. Guests will have access to a fully equipped kitchen, free Wi-Fi connection and a great Mediterranean breeze.
All kitchen appliances are included with extras such as coffee, tea, oil, spices, cleaning products etc. as well as a washing machine. The apartment comes with fresh towels and bed sheets.
The FeelHome team is always available for our guests, either in person, by email, phone or messages.
We personally greet all our guests and provide them with all the information they require.
We would be happy to answer all your questions and provide recommendations for your stay. Members of the FeelHome team speak English, French, Hebrew, Russian and a bit of German and Danish.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
All details will be sent to you around one week before your arrival.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
On request we can provide:
- "Pack-n-Play" Baby Crib (80 shekels/stay)
- Wooden Baby Crib (200 shekels/stay)
- Baby Bathtub (40 shekels/stay)
- High Chair (40 shekels/stay)
- Beach Games Kit (beach racket, jump, shovel… 50 shekels/stay)
The apartment is in the district called Kerem HaTeimanim, which translates in English to the Yemenite District. This is one of the districts in Tel Aviv that have stayed very original. Most of the small houses in the neighbouhood were built at the beginning of the 19th century and are still there. The narrow streets, the trees and flowers growing at every corner and the unique small original restaurant makes it a unique experience. Only a few minutes walk from the beach and the market you are also in the heart of Tel Aviv without the noise and the car traffic. This is mainly a pedestrian neighbourhood.
You are located in the heart of Kerem Hatemanim (translated as ‘Vineyard of the Yemenites’) with many buildings still in their original 100-year-old form, and a maze of charming alleys, unique architecture and vibrant coffee shops.
Everything you will need is in five to ten minute walking distance:
The Ocean, 24/7 supermarkets, bike rentals, plenty of cafes and restaurants, public transportation, taxis and a few playgrounds for children near by.
Shuk Hakarmel is an outdoor market with fresh fruits, vegetables, fish, cheese, bread and health food stores. An especially loud and crowded atmosphere you just must experience.
Neve Tzedek is Tel-Aviv's first neighbourhood. With amazing architecture from the late 19th century and beautiful posh shops and restaurants with a special and quiet atmosphere.
Nachlat Binyamin has an artist street fair every Tuesday and Friday.
There is a tahana merkazit (bus station) 80m from the house. This is the old main station of Tel Aviv at the shouk hacarmel. Therefore many bus are stopping there until today. Close to the beach the shook and the hotels (Dan Panorama, Royal Beach, etc).
If you come from the airport you can take of course a taxi for a price between 100-150 shekels depending on the time of the day. But you can also take the train to Tel Aviv main station and then either a taxi or the bus number 6.
Open plan kitchen
Distribution of bedrooms
Mandatory or included services
Check-in schedule/Check-out schedule
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
From the booking date until 31 days before the check-in, cancelling the booking would have a penalty of 50% of the prepayment
In case of cancellation the following charges will apply:
- Check-in schedule: from 15:00 to 0:00 every day
- Check-out schedule: 11:00
- Refund of security deposit to the credit card 24/48h after your departure
|November - 2021|
|December - 2021|
|January - 2022|
|February - 2022|
|March - 2022|
|April - 2022|
Discount of 20% for bookings of more than 30 nights
From 16/03/2021 to 28/02/2023
Discount of 10% for bookings of more than 7 nights
From 16/03/2021 to 28/02/2023
This apartment is right in the heart of Tel Aviv and seconds from the sea! It is newly renovated and perfectly decorated. It has large, bright and comfortable bedrooms and is a great place to disconnect from your worries and enjoy your holidays in Tel Aviv! Everything is walkable, bike-able, or a small...
Map and distances
- 230 m shops - Carmel Market (Outdoor food market)
- 550 m shops - AM:PM (open 24/7)
- 900 m shops - SuperCofix (less expensive Kosher supermarket)
- 1.2 km sand beach - Banana Beach
- 1.4 km sand beach - Geula Beach
- 2.9 km train station - Tel Aviv Hashalom
- 4 km train station - Arlozorov Central Bus Station
- 4.7 km river - Yarkon River
- 7.2 km Amusement park / theme park - Luna Park
- 7.5 km Water park - Memadyon
- 9.2 km Water park - Yamit 2000
- 15.5 km nature reserve - Apollonia National Park, Hertsliya
- 18.4 km Water park - Shefayim Water Park, Shefayim
- 18.9 km airport - Ben Gurion Airport
- 20 km golf course - Ga'ash Golf Club, Ga'ash
- 58 km golf course - Golf Caesarea
- 287 km Ski Resort - Mount Hermon